• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joy looks like diamond kitty
71575ECF-4139-477B-84BD-0F66BDFFE793.png

He's being honest but he also sounds like a cynical teenager... does not sound smart and is way too defensive about everything
He knows wassup. He knows most of the ******** the media puts out there is in fact ********. Media bashed him for 2 years now, I don't blame him one bit.

He knows wassup. He knows most of the bull**** the media puts out there is in fact bull****. Media bashed him for 2 years now, I don't blame him one bit.
"'the media' is evil" is like the most lowgrade "insight" ever though. Wahh wahh the media. Reminds of me of Westbrook "Hey why did you airball a three instead of passing to your open teammate? "Wahh wahh media wahh"

He admits that he thought he was like truly loved as a person by fans (which is completely delusional and naive but whatever) but when that bubble got burst he took it wayyy to far to heart in the other direction.

Zero chance Embiid misses any playoff action unless he literally can’t see out of that eye. Considering they had to do a CT scan just to even see there was a fracture after not seeing anything on an x-ray it seems like it was a pretty minor fracture there. The dude has battled all year determined to not miss games...he ain’t letting something on his face stop him.

Masked Embiid with fresh legs for the playoffs and at least two days rest between each game
674DFF06-5F04-4F31-AB4D-39133C4934EC.png

"'the media' is evil" is like the most lowgrade "insight" ever though. Wahh wahh the media.

He admits that he thought he was like truly loved as a person by fans (which is completely delusional and naive but whatever) but when that bubble got burst he took it wayyy to far to heart in the other direction.
You are 100% correct. I made a thread years ago asking, "When will people turn on KD."

HE DID Think he was loved and it CLEARLY hurt him that folks were out for his head. Sonyes, he went in the complete opposite direction

Sensitive men :smh:, nobody pays to see these guys with their tight *** shirts ejecting players.
Are you guys still talking about Durant going to the Warriors? God forbid you guys choose the best location to work when looking for a job. If the best location, with people you like pursues you, would you turn it down?

My favorite of all analogies. Okay let's play this game. I would never in a million years take a paycut. At any job. Would you? Imagine being one of the top 3 in your profession and you're allowing yor employer to underpay you :lol:

Kd just sensitive. Doesnt know if he wants to be hated or love so he palys that idgaf attitude. He comes off as corny to a lot of folks but at the end, who cares, right?

Lebron finally got it.

You are 100% correct. I made a thread years ago asking, "When will people turn on KD."

HE DID Think he was loved and it CLEARLY hurt him that folks were out for his head. Sonyes, he went in the complete opposite direction
LeBron did that too to a lesser extent when he left Cleveland with the whole "back to your regular lives speech" :lol:

I think KD will grow out of it but I'm not a fan of this phase he is going through myself.

I think it's authentic but still immature. He'll have a genuine perspective in a few years probably. Dude seems REALLY immature.

In thinking about it, you're probably right.

Immature, and sensitive...

I COMPLETELY forgot about the burner account....who would have ever imagined that a consensus top-3 player in the league would stoop so low? :lol: Got that Ralph Tresvant runnin' through his veins.

My favorite of all analogies. Okay let's play this game. I would never in a million years take a paycut. At any job. Would you? Imagine being one of the top 3 in your profession and you're allowing yor employer to underpay you :lol:
If the relative difference in pay was not large compared to what I need and I got to choose the best possible work environment for myself, why wouldn't I? There are things at work that matter more than the paycheck amount.

Other than Zeke singing, "Heaven must be like this" (after Pistons finals win), "Back to your regular lives" was the best thing ever said on an NBA mic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom