Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude besides that, living situation

No offense to @a-friend at all but I don't think it's crazy to take a pay cut to live in the Bay Area over okc, while still making 25 mill a year

Not to mention you're joining coworker's who will share the burden of the blame if you fail. When he failed in okc it was all on him and Russell

Now he has 3 others to share that with should he not win again

Us regular people make those living situation decisions every day. Every time someone from Oklahoma or Iowa or wherever talks about how low cost of living is compared to CA or NYC it’s like.. you know there’s a reason for that, right?

Why does kd turning into whatever y’all say he is now really bother y’all?
Personally don't care at all, other folks seem to get riled up

This relates to another point as to why going to the warriors was beneficial, dude can still widely be accepted as the best player in the league and is by many people's opinions

I don't know what the narrative would be if that had been Lebby joining the warriors instead. The moar help brigade would be in full force though

Why does kd turning into whatever y’all say he is now really bother y’all?

Really bother? I guess it doesn’t. Why do we watch sports and support this player and root against this player? You trying to get existential or something?

Might be time to get Mark Cuban up outta here. Now he swiping racism in his organization under the rug. I knew he was defending Sterling for a reason.
4DBB8D47-4ED0-44C2-9A74-5BF56E1C0822.jpeg

Probably should’ve seen it coming.
1ADD82CF-B015-4A48-86C5-5AC09C5960D6.png

Really bother? I guess it doesn’t. Why do we watch sports and support this player and root against this player? You trying to get existential or something?

Naw, fam. I love the game, but I see these dudes as strangers. Can’t imagine watching one get interviewed and say he’s annoying or that he’s going through a phase.

Naw, fam. I love the game, but I see these dudes as strangers. Can’t imagine watching one get interviewed and say he’s annoying or that he’s going through a phase.
How I feel but some folks enjoy getting caught up in the storylines. It is cool, let them be. But I am with you 100%. Folks are only human

Is that pic recent? No way they force him to sell behind just that. Being the owner of the mavs is what he’s known for. He’ll fight a forced sell.

That’s cool for you, but it’s all part of the fun for many fans. The narratives, the rivalries all that. Who cares if it’s real or fake anyways?

regarding the Mavs situation
like any other venue, they have to host non basketball related events, concert, seminars, graduations etc shi maybe even rodeos
could that have came from a previous event and is it all on him ? does he own the arena ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom