• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I didn't want to include Ball because he missed more games

Mavs are in a **** situation I don't know if either is worse

Advanced numbers perhaps but does he create for others as much as smith does?

Shot creating isn’t his role just like we don’t ask DSJ to rebound at a better clip.

Lauri been legit though.

Missed the shenanigans in here for some yambs last night. That Taylor Port will have you and your shorty feeling right :pimp:

27E91746-BA1C-4A37-A602-CB8076875812.jpeg

Steph > KD
dat oowee...mite have to get me some TP off GP

Shot creating isn’t his role just like we don’t ask DSJ to rebound at a better clip.

Lauri been legit though.
Right, but at some point when is it just fact that smith is averaging more points and helps create more points than Lauri

If that's not factual then my fault

Rebounds are great but not as valuable as creating points for others. I also agree Lauri been legit I never said otherwise

It's honestly the dumbest analogy to begin with but if we're gonna use it then use it all the way. KD's company was outperforming the "better" company and just barely lost at the end of the year. He was the President of this company.

Then he went to the kther company, as a Vice Preisdent, less money....had a great performance and then took yet another paycut. If you're really telling me you would do this, or advise someone to do this, I'm gonna need you to come work for me. I can offer you a worse role and much less than you're currently making.

Going deep with this analogy :lol:

It's more you're a senior VP, you work closely with a VP who you hate working with because they can't get their head on straight and make rash/temperamental decisions and don't learn (Westbrook) so you go to work at another company at the VP level but alongside another senior VP who is known to be one of the best in the business to work with, it's great, and the company is much more successful.

And you make millions at both jobs so the paycut is fine because all of your base expenses and more are covered at the highest level but you spend the majority of your life at your job so the quality of work life is more important than the paycheck difference.

If KD and Russ didn’t get along that’s reason enough. Nike deal > NBA deal and it was going with him wherever he was hooping so the few Ms left on the table aren’t a factor. Throw in the likelihood of a chip and it’s not close to that scenario erupt.

Russ averaging 25 / 9.7 / 10.1 for a team that's projected to finish with the exact same wins as last season with 47.

I truly am not trying to be disingenuous, but it's going to be crazy to see him go from MVP to not even on the ballot. That's insane.

Russ averaging 25 / 9.7 / 10.1 for a team that's projected to finish with the exact same wins as last season with 47.

I truly am not trying to be disingenuous, but it's going to be crazy to see him go from MVP to not even on the ballot. That's insane.
Buyer's remorse is a real thing.

Also it's funny they are finishing with the same wins as last season. IDK what it means, but its funny.

Russ shouldn’t have been on the ballot last year?! Vic doing his thing this year, but that team with Russ on the bench used to give up leads before Russ had stopped breathing hard. They were awful when Russ went out the game. Hard to believe that y’all don’t remember that.

Russ shouldn’t have been on the ballot last year?! Vic doing his thing this year, but that team with Russ on the bench used to give up leads before Russ had stopped breathing hard. They were awful when Russ went out the game. Hard to believe that y’all don’t remember that.

Kind of hard to get in a rhythm when you're playing choreographed basketball designed for one player to reach a statistical milestone.

Oh I never would say he shouldn't be on the ballot, I just think he was #2 to Harden.

But that's 100% because of what he did statistically, the whole "his team was terrible" was always incredibly overblown to me. They matched their pre-season betting record for one. I'm so tired of the narratives where a squad suddenly becomes horrible when we want to build up a player or a coach to win an award. They weren't the best but they weren't the worst. They did have a great defensive roster plus Vic and Sabonis are clearly not bad players either.

And yeah he wasn't exactly playing to uplift those around him, shall we say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom