• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s say Cuban has to sell the team, does that mean all those Dirk pay cuts were in vain?

d91.gif

DZj5yX0X4AElGTD.jpg:large

Ouch...

BTW Donovan Mitchell taking 7 3PA per game is surprising to me.

Also incoming is something about Dennis Smith and "Mamba Mentality".

Are you actually asking if people would take slightly less money to work for a much better company? Seriously?

Slightly less??? Much better???

They were up 3-1.

Also, he basically took a demotion. Imagine leaving your job to take a lesser role, less money, then taking another paycut the next year. Couldn't be me.

Just wondering, are the Mavs better with DSJ on the court? They have some solid guards there with Yogi and JJ.

That’s my rook but it’s going to be tough.

Mitchell, kuzma, Tatum, and Simmons are locks.

Ball, DSJ, Lauri; someone has to get left off
Ball? Breh stop trolling

Lauri average less points and smith contributes to more points overall with his playmaking

They have similar records

I like Lauri but smith has him beat

Ball? Breh stop trolling

Lauri average less points and smith contributes to more points overall with his playmaking

They have similar records

I like Lauri but smith has him beat

Not trolling with Ball. His percentages are trash but his rebounding/defense will probably give him a push.

Lauri has been very good in one of the worst situations ever. His advanced numbers are better

Not trolling with Ball. His percentages are trash but his rebounding/defense will probably give him a push.

Lauri has been very good in one of the worst situations ever. His advanced numbers are better
Yeah I didn't want to include Ball because he missed more games

Mavs are in a **** situation I don't know if either is worse

Advanced numbers perhaps but does he create for others as much as smith does?

I'm not falling for your troll attempts two times in a day. Nope.

It's honestly the dumbest analogy to begin with but if we're gonna use it then use it all the way. KD's company was outperforming the "better" company and just barely lost at the end of the year. He was the President of this company.

Then he went to the kther company, as a Vice Preisdent, less money....had a great performance and then took yet another paycut. If you're really telling me you would do this, or advise someone to do this, I'm gonna need you to come work for me. I can offer you a worse role and much less than you're currently making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom