• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah 1% chance capela gets traded. he is way too key for this team to flourish.

ideally it's something like ryno/tuck/quarterman/picks/maybe nene but most likely gordon would have to go to "entice" the cavs.

Why the **** would the Cavs want anything to do with that package for LeBron James of all people :lol:

30 year old Ryan Anderson making $20+ mill per year over the next two years, 30 year old Eric Gordon who basically quits anytime he’s not on a winning team, some other throwaway garbage and 2nd rounders basically

The Cavs would have like $100 mill per year invested in Kevin Love, Ryan Anderson, Tristian Thompson and George Hill

Gotta appreciate watching Lebs bfore the wash, thought 13' Kobe was going to last up until age 39/40. Watching a farewell tour of an out of prime player is a waste

Screencap is terrible lol

I Will Forever dislike Pringles for Robbing Kobe of atleast another two years of greatness. Dude was having one of his best seasons ever (offensively) & had become more of a playmaker than ever.

Why the **** would the Cavs want anything to do with that package for LeBron James of all people :lol:

30 year old Ryan Anderson making $20+ mill per year over the next two years, 30 year old Eric Gordon who basically quits anytime he’s not on a winning team, some other throwaway garbage and 2nd rounders basically

The Cavs would have like $100 mill per year invested in Kevin Love, Ryan Anderson, Tristian Thompson and George Hill

Its easter weekend beby...gettin bent on my way to M I crooked letta crooked letta I ...Po up ya herd me
***** is really talking about getting faded on a religious weekend...
30a.gif

Yes...we know this. We're trying to explain to you WHY they were "bad" when he went to the bench :lol::smh:

They were bad ‘cause they were used to catering to him while he was on the floor, but the 1 game he doesn’t play they put it together? Agree to disagree, fam.

I honestly think the one thing LeBron won't do is sign with a team coming off a championship. He wants to be seen as a necessary piece to put a squad over the top. So the rockets are out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom