• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben really is a cheat code and if he can keep with that little Dirk midrange shot and develop some type of 3 point shot it’s game over. That’s all he has to work on offseason. SHOOTING.

Midrange Ben comin'

theres-a-new-spongebob-meme-for-everyone-whos-tired-with-the-world.jpg

Not to discredit it, but is it just me or does it seem like getting a triple double these days is a bit easier. Game is much faster, much more possessions, we got bigs that can do everything.

Literally everyone getting triple doubles. In 5 years wouldn’t be surprised if multiple players average one throughout the season.

Not to discredit it, but is it just me or does it seem like getting a triple double these days is a bit easier. Game is much faster, much more possessions, we got bigs that can do everything.

Literally everyone getting triple doubles. In 5 years wouldn’t be surprised if multiple players average one throughout the season.

surprised Bron didn’t go for that triple double average before Russ did

Everybody isn’t getting triple doubles though on a consistent basis . You only have 3 players with double digital triple doubles( Westbrook Lebron and Simmons). Then Jokic has 8 then James harden has 4.

Ben is 6’10 but he plays PG. aside from Jokic bigs aren’t really doing it that much more nowadays.

Some of these “assist” scorekeepers are giving out look mighty fugazi to me.

Lol for real. I’d watch a players highlights from the night and he’d make a pass, his teammate would literally iso, hot sauce dribble, euro step his way into a bucket 4 seconds later and player A would still get an assist.

Statement really bothers me, because we are talking about two of the greatest individual talents this game has ever seen.

Imagine Bird playing in an era where the 3PT Shot was attempted as much as it is today.

Imagine Magic playing in this era as well, he would have no choice but to develop a 3PT Shot. He could get away with not shooting 3's back then because it just came about in 1979. Watch those older games man, teams didn't know how to use the 3PT shot. But with this up and down, open court style of play in today's game, Magic would be in Heaven.

Hell, Ben Simmons is flourishing and he can't shoot at all, but Magic would be a 6th man? Not sure about that logic
We talked about this in here a few weeks ago. Bird is one of the best shooters ever, and was only attempting 2-3 3s per game in his prime and was still able to average 30 a night. He'd be shooting 10 3s a game like Steph if he played now.

The Lakers had the opportunity to lock in Randle before the season on an extension starting at $12.4 million, the amount of his cap hold, according to a person privy to the stalled negotiations.

The team wasn't ready to commit to Randle over the possibility of landing two stars this summer.

Randle’s agent talking to Magic this summer

82354AF6-3582-49DA-B2D5-C4F14156E9A1.png

Right, folks were getting MAN-handled and still found ways to be wildly successful. But you are telling me they would struggle in today's game where defensive players can't lay a finger on the offense because the Powers that be want a more free-flowing (high scoring / entertaining) game?

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom