• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Vince feel bad because he didn’t mean to do it or because he regretted doing it?

Regret

Probably pissed off that he was getting blown out once again and that one of his teammates just got thrown to the floor earlier in the game and did it just spur of the moment off emotions

Kinda hard to excuse Vince there. If you're not going to contest...just chill. Sliding up under dude like that was blatantly reckless.

Hoping for the best for McCaw... Carter shouldn't have done it but it clearly wasn't malicious and you could tell the regret he had afterwards.

Hoping for the best for McCaw... Carter shouldn't have done it but it clearly wasn't malicious and you could tell the regret he had afterwards.

Clearly wasn’t malicious...? what was the purpose of sliding under a man mid dunk? Absolutely nothing good could come of that and being a former high flyer, VC of all people should know better.

vince undercut him but i dont think it was intentional... just wrong spot at the wrong time... he didnt avoid the situation either... still his fault though but it wasnt dirty...i hope patty is ok though

vince undercut him but i dont think it was intentional... just wrong spot at the wrong time... he didnt avoid the situation either... still his fault though but it wasnt dirty...i hope patty is ok though

Wrong spot at wrong time? Dude, he didn’t have to move to that spot. He could’ve just stayed where he was. There was a clear path which is why McCaw went for it.

I’m not trying to villianize Vince, but using phrases like “wrong place at the wrong time” dont apply here.

Last edited:
Please enjoy this theme music while I fly my flags

GSWW.png
F Word GSW.png
MCC.jpg
GSWW.png
F Word GSW.png
MCC.jpg

:rofl:

Wrong spot at wrong time? Dude, he didn’t have to move to that spot. He could’ve just stayed where he was. There was a clear path which is why McCaw went for it.

I’m not trying to villianize Vince, but using phrases like “wrong place at the wrong time” dot apply here.
Does Vince have a history if being a dirty player?

No, which is why it’s wack to see him make the decision he made.
can you prove that he did it on purpose? Why not take out a more important player if he wanted to injure a warrior?

from the look of the video he wanted to take a charge and was like ah forget that and moved out the way... he clipped patty which made it worse... but imo vince wasnt trying to bridge him intentionally...if anything he shouldve grabbed patty so he didnt fall

can you prove that he did it on purpose? Why not take out a more important player if he wanted to injure a warrior?

Lol. He undercut him. I never said he purposely wanted injure a player. Show me where I said that. I asked what good could possibly come from sliding under a player mid air.

I don't get why the majority of responses I've seen saying not on purpose but poor judgement by Carter.

In a split second your instinct is to recover on D. He realized he was late and tried to get out of the way to avoid foul. Key word instinct. He was just playing basketball. Sometimes **** happens.

If you could see the future in a split second, if anything the right "judgement" would have been to just contest by fouling him instead of trying to avoid the foul.

Super unfair to Vince to expect him to slow down time and judge the situation.

It looks like Vince tried to recover back on defense and he couldn't stop his momentum in time from clipping Pat.

Am I the only one who thought Steve Kerr's reaction to the fall was exaggerated? I know it may seem weird to point this out, but I'm just saying.

Eh. Kerr have back issues for the past 2-3 seasons now. So he knows what can happen and what the results could be. Just bad all around. I was at the game, first thing i said too is vince had no business undercutting him like that. 15 years in the league. He should know better.

Eh. Kerr have back issues for the past 2-3 seasons now. So he knows what can happen and what the results could be. Just bad all around. I was at the game, first thing i said too is vince had no business undercutting him like that. 15 years in the league. He should know better.
I'm not saying he shouldn't have any sort of reaction. He's down a man every other game the past couple weeks so I understand that part. His reaction to today's fall just looked very contrived, like worse than something you see in a beginning drama or acting class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom