• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying he shouldn't have any sort of reaction. He's down a man every other game the past couple weeks so I understand that part. His reaction to today's fall just looked very contrived, like worse than something you see in a beginning drama or acting class.

I 100% believe this. Vince even tried to move out the way. Maybe Kerr didn’t notice him actually doing that though

When did David West get the tough guy moniker.

What did he do to earn it? No one seems to want any smoke from him:lol:

Dude boxed for years and 'accidentally' knocked out a mascot....out cold. Gave son an aneurysm through the big fluffy helmet. All knuckle game.

93E533B4-C0AB-4BFB-A67F-DBDEAA834CE3.png

I saw the Patrick Mccaw injury on YouTube.

Vince fell asleep on that play. Like he was super delayed. McCaw was already in the air..not sure why Vince felt he had to reach in.

If it was anyone else with history I'd say he did it on purpose.

I don’t wanna bring the whole “you wouldn’t know if you aren’t a real basketball player” thing into the discussion but.....

If you’ve played basketball your whole life you know exactly what Vince Carter did. He was pissed at something, did something dirty and IMMEDIATELY regretted it as soon as he realized the dude was actually hurt. Many of us have been there before whether in basketball, football or whatever other sport. This wasn’t some clueless, clumsy defensive play by him. He’s 41 years old and been in the NBA for 20 years. He knew exactly what he did. That is not how you “get out of the way” of the offensive player while he’s in the air and somebody like himself who’s played basketball for probably about 35 years would know that.

Never understood why dudes undercut someone and, instead of atleast corralling them or trying to brace them from falling, just let mans hit the floor ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom