• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's the full video. Looks like a brain fart by Vince but damn man wtf.

That **** was scary to watch. Honestly, I didn't see how hard of a fall it was until I saw that replay angle. I thought he might have landed on his shoulder at first. Now I realized it was on his lower back.

Never understood why dudes undercut someone and, instead of atleast corralling them or trying to brace them from falling, just let mans hit the floor ...

Honestly something like that happens way too fast most of the time to be able to catch them on their way down

93E533B4-C0AB-4BFB-A67F-DBDEAA834CE3.png

Outside of the Technical fouls and Goal tends, I can see most of those turnovers coming from trying to do a move he learned from Hakeem
#NigerianScam

Call me crazy...

Dumb by VC to do that but it didnt look like the undercutted him so bad. He had took a step toward him, backed off last second but was too late by that point and clipped him.

I don’t wanna bring the whole “you wouldn’t know if you aren’t a real basketball player” thing into the discussion but.....

If you’ve played basketball your whole life you know exactly what Vince Carter did. He was pissed at something, did something dirty and IMMEDIATELY regretted it as soon as he realized the dude was actually hurt. Many of us have been there before whether in basketball, football or whatever other sport. This wasn’t some clueless, clumsy defensive play by him. He’s 41 years old and been in the NBA for 20 years. He knew exactly what he did. That is not how you “get out of the way” of the offensive player while he’s in the air and somebody like himself who’s played basketball for probably about 35 years would know that.

after reading this and watching the video again, i think i agree. smh at VC.

Dwight the ultimate stats dont tell the whole story this season. Unforced errors ,acting like a *****, being a black hole and getting called for illegal screens.

His last year as a Rocket was pretty much nothing but this. Combine that with him still thinking he was a #1 option, it made for some very painful brutal games to watch

I don’t wanna bring the whole “you wouldn’t know if you aren’t a real basketball player” thing into the discussion but.....

If you’ve played basketball your whole life you know exactly what Vince Carter did. He was pissed at something, did something dirty and IMMEDIATELY regretted it as soon as he realized the dude was actually hurt. Many of us have been there before whether in basketball, football or whatever other sport. This wasn’t some clueless, clumsy defensive play by him. He’s 41 years old and been in the NBA for 20 years. He knew exactly what he did. That is not how you “get out of the way” of the offensive player while he’s in the air and somebody like himself who’s played basketball for probably about 35 years would know that.
Not sure if he did it on purpose cuz he doesn't have history, so I'm just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt

Can see why you think why you think the way you do. Watched the video several times and wasn't sure what he was thinking lol. He was super late on the play. Dude was in the air already..

At the very least a total brain fart on Vince's end.

Vince meant to do it but didn’t think the result would end like that. It wasn’t malicious on his part. He saw the yam coming and the competitor in him wasn’t going to be dunked on nor relaxed about it. Just wrong place at wrong time. Hope Pat makes it through this ok.

Playing basketball your whole life at the YMCA is the same as playing nba basketball?

Vince meant to do it but didn’t think the result would end like that. It wasn’t malicious on his part. He saw the yam coming and the competitor in him wasn’t going to be dunked on nor relaxed about it. Just wrong place at wrong time. Hope Pat makes it through this ok.
Seen several comments like this. Almost implies that meaning to do it is ok if McCaw didn't get hurt.

buc em buc em what did you project Ben averaging this season?

Basically doing 16, 8 and 8 at the moment, I'm really curious if he exceeded your expectations or if they were in line with them

Wondering what others predicted on him as well

buc em buc em what did you project Ben averaging this season?

Basically doing 16, 8 and 8 at the moment, I'm really curious if he exceeded your expectations or if they were in line with them

Those were literally my exact projections :lol:

Somebody who’s good at grave digging should be able to find my posts about that and how people were thinking I was nuts for thinking he could average those numbers his rookie year

Those were literally my exact projections :lol:

Somebody who’s good at grave digging should be able to find my posts about that and how people were thinking I was nuts for thinking he could average those numbers his rookie year
I remember you having battles about his scoring numbers, that's also why I asked.... I'd like to see that convo again

I think I had Ben scoring a little less, but thought the rebounding and assists would be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom