Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly should really get 50 wins :wow:

If Embiid doesn't get a freak accident it would have to be a near guarantee they get to 50 wins, but without him they still might do it

Ben had 18, 13 and 7 rebounds with 3 steals and 2 blocks coming into the 4th but he might not even play this quarter honestly

He’s averaged a triple double over the last 11 games and he’s maaaybe logged a minute or two in the 4th in one of them

#MySophRook

I need Pringles to treat this one like a preseason game.
need a 30 point blowout for either team lol

i don't really care about extending our streak or sweeping the spurs as much as i care about us being healthy. we can get into a rhythm against other teams. plus i think a spurs win helps in dropping okc to the 7th seed

tenor.gif

How this lame robot *** ***** smashing that

I’m sayin. Ol big Mona Lisa faceass boy

shouldn't houston be resting their core guys and playing their bench from here on out?
no rotation guy and starter should be loggin more than 20m today

Holy ****. I just got woken up by one of the hotel staff after two days that I hardly remember in Vegas with a 78 minute talk with my pops in my call log that I am hoping is a butt dial.

@freddy fig lifestyle, might not make it.

But most importantly, what’s going on in the league fellas??

Holy ****. I just got woken up by one of the hotel staff after two days that I hardly remember in Vegas with a 78 minute talk with my pops in my call log that I am hoping is a butt dial.

@freddy fig lifestyle, might not make it.

But most importantly, what’s going on in the league fellas??
Yooooooo

I'm glad you didn't end up Collector'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom