• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Fultz get more than 15 MPG in the playoffs?
Probably not unless B.B. want put the clamps on teams defensively at the end of games

But I like that he’s running the second team. Allows him to have the ball in his hands and not play off ball

I wanna see Fultz and Ben on the floor together this game. Need to see what it looks like at some point and it would force Fultz to be aggressive as a scorer being off ball.

With Embiid going down, I think it really forced Brown's hand in staggering Fultz and Simmons. I believe there was a chance he'd start playing them together as the season ended

Would have loved to have seen them share the floor as much as possible before the playoffs

Though they haven't had game time reps I wouldn't be surprised at all to see together in the playoffs in crunch time

DZpakpgVAAAJN8H.jpg

#MyROY

Ben on his way to another triple double lol

Wouldn’t even know since it’s on the flow of the game

Monk has been on a verryyyy nice run here the past 3, 4 games

Looks much more under control which should be expected later in the season

That move to the lane and finish with the left hand finger roll was totally unexpected

Ever since I seen he reps XO he's been flourishing

fhesh69jw0101.jpg

Ben had 18, 13 and 7 rebounds with 3 steals and 2 blocks coming into the 4th but he might not even play this quarter honestly

He’s averaged a triple double over the last 11 games and he’s maaaybe logged a minute or two in the 4th in one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom