Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the context of his Broadway show comment? Lmao

"I don't know when he's going to feel, he and his group are going to feel like they're ready to go," Popovich said Sunday before a game against Houston. "If I knew, he'd be here. When he and his group feel he's ready, he'll be ready."

"He's trying to get well," Popovich said. "Of course that's the purpose (of his stay in New York), to get well, that's what he's doing. That's what rehab is. He's up there going to Broadway shows and everything?"

Sounds like the Spurs feel some type of way about Kawhi not playing
Whole thing been nutty

Parker going in on him

Then other meetings with differing reports

Pops passive aggressive comments

Have there been players who have gotten the Super Max and then later traded to another team down the line?

What's the context of his Broadway show comment? Lmao

"I don't know when he's going to feel, he and his group are going to feel like they're ready to go," Popovich said Sunday before a game against Houston. "If I knew, he'd be here. When he and his group feel he's ready, he'll be ready."

"He's trying to get well," Popovich said. "Of course that's the purpose (of his stay in New York), to get well, that's what he's doing. That's what rehab is. He's up there going to Broadway shows and everything?"

Part of me won’t let go the idea that this is an elaborate job by Pop and the Spurs front office to have Kawhi the freshest legs in the playoffs. Can’t see the playoffs going on and he’s sitting idle.

Whole thing been nutty

Parker going in on him

Then other meetings with differing reports

Pops passive aggressive comments

Have there been players who have gotten the Super Max and then later traded to another team down the line?
I don’t think anyone has done it yet lol but I’m pretty sure (could be wrong) that Boogie was going to try to do that.
And isn’t there a rule where you can only have one super max player on a team at a time?

Every time I see Dantoni on the Spurs sideline and players and the action spill over to him I can only think of one thing

Hhahahahahahah

Yooooooo

I'm glad you didn't end up Collector'd

Dog. All my credit cards were in my wallet too. On the way to the airport now. I never used to stay here over 24 hours and now I remembered why.

I do not believe anything happened but there were some fury bunny ears by the door which had me questioning my existence. Stay safe y’all.

That boy Ben a monster... making Redick and Belinelli look like young snipers out there...

I don’t think anyone has done it yet lol but I’m pretty sure (could be wrong) that Boogie was going to try to do that.
And isn’t there a rule where you can only have one super max player on a team at a time?
Good question, I'm not too familiar with the Super Max but I'd like to know the answers
Dog. All my credit cards were in my wallet too. On the way to the airport now. I never used to stay here over 24 hours and now I remembered why.

I do not believe anything happened but there were some fury bunny ears by the door which had me questioning my existence. Stay safe y’all.
FIRST thing I check after waking up in Vegas is where is my wallet and do I have my cards in there lmao

The long calls are scary to see as well

I can't do a 1 nighter in Vegas, I need 2.5 days lol... Glad you made it out safe though bro... those bunny ears though you def smashed some yambs

I though Joe would be a simple spot up 3 point shooter off the bench but that hasn't materialized and when he tries to deviate outside that niche, Gerald Green can do all of that but better

Maybe Joe's value will show in the playoffs though, still holding out hope he doesn't take minutes away from others for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom