• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers should’ve just taken Okafor lol

But hindsight is 20/20. If the Sixers had Dlo, no Ben Simmons lol

I don’t think Dlo will ever be a star, he doesn’t have the dimensions. But he still could have been a good asset for the Lakers. Trading him for low value because of his personality didn’t make a ton of sense.
There were rumors that DLo didn’t want to be second fiddle to Lonzo so management shipped him out. I mean, he got his wish.

A year ago, NT was slandering DLo for being a laker bust, and now people are saying he’s going to be great.
Lol never change guys.

Honestly DLo will probably turn out to be a good starter, but I don’t think he will ever be a star in this league. Way too inconsistent to be like that. He’s averaging almost the same numbers this year as last year in a “bigger” role too. But who knows. We essentially traded Josh Hart for DLo, who isn’t as gifted offensively, but plays good defense and is quite scrappy.

Averaging the same numbers this year in less minutes though.

Sixers could really have Ben, KP, and Embiid lol
Probably still could’ve gotten Fultz too
Nah DLo w Noel would’ve won games off the PnR alone.

But I miss the days of Jakaar Sampson running point w KJ McDaniels and Jerami Grant lol

You brought up 5 games left like he's played the entire season. There SHOULD be no reason he's getting benched again.
What does the last 5 games have to do with the whole season in relation to his health? You're reaching hard here

Getting "benched" for the last few games doesn't mean he's some sort of cancer or problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom