• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the last 5 games have to do with the whole season in relation to his health? You're reaching hard here

Getting "benched" for the last few games doesn't mean he's some sort of cancer or problem

So he starts the game, only plays 7 minutes, doesn't get hurt and doesn't come back in the game at all as a coaches decision. And this isn't the 1st time. Sounds like a problem to me.

So of the big rfa probably only Jabari and Julius have a good chance of leaving.. hmm
Maybe Zach if Chicago doesn’t wanna max him :nerd:

Lmao.
Serious question...
Will you admit the trade was a bad move if y’all don’t get any big FA this summer?

Will you admit it was a good move when we do get a big FA. Or you just running ya mouth to run it.

So of the big rfa probably only Jabari and Julius have a good chance of leaving.. hmm
Maybe Zach if Chicago doesn’t wanna max him :nerd:
Jabari shouldn't have a good chance of leaving either. Can't let a talent like that go if you're Milwaukee.

Will you admit it was a good move when we do get a big FA. Or you just running ya mouth to run it.
Yeah I will. I also am not actively trying to find ways to slander the Lakers for making the trade like you are slandering D’Lo lol

So he starts the game, only plays 7 minutes, doesn't get hurt and doesn't come back in the game at all as a coaches decision. And this isn't the 1st time. Sounds like a problem to me.
Most things ratsull related will sound like a problem to you though

If he's being a detriment I'll be the first to say it, otherwise it's the end of the season and they're out of contention. Anything that happens with their lineup is to be taken with a grain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom