Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Needed this W. GG Rockets fans
wanted yall to get out to a bigger lead earlier so we'd pull the starters but smh @ MDA.

this was definitely preseason level effort from us. i have a feeling if it wasn't on national tv, maybe we would've rested our guys

3BA998DF-C4A4-4040-B2E1-25E9F09A0C2A.png

What is it with 6ers fans making up critiques about the team :lol:

Russell’s liabilities on the court outway his skill from everything I saw during his tenure with the Lakers. All I’ve seen is highlights this year because you can’t pay me to watch a Brooklyn game but I feel like he’s still slow footed and not the sharpest mentally.
That being said I think he can still be an all star

A year ago, NT was slandering DLo for being a laker bust, and now people are saying he’s going to be great.
Lol never change guys.

Honestly DLo will probably turn out to be a good starter, but I don’t think he will ever be a star in this league. Way too inconsistent to be like that. He’s averaging almost the same numbers this year as last year in a “bigger” role too. But who knows. We essentially traded Josh Hart for DLo, who isn’t as gifted offensively, but plays good defense and is quite scrappy.

A year ago, NT was slandering DLo for being a laker bust, and now people are saying he’s going to be great.
Lol never change guys.

Honestly DLo will probably turn out to be a good starter, but I don’t think he will ever be a star in this league. Way too inconsistent to be like that. He’s averaging almost the same numbers this year as last year in a “bigger” role too. But who knows. We essentially traded Josh Hart for DLo, who isn’t as gifted offensively, but plays good defense and is quite scrappy.

I don’t think Dlo will ever be a star, he doesn’t have the dimensions. But he still could have been a good asset for the Lakers. Trading him for low value because of his personality didn’t make a ton of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom