Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BJ > Dlo

Their numbers are almost identical when BJ was a starter from 09-15.

Thread would hav an orgasm if D-lo put together a campaign like BJ in 11-12 season.
stop it bruh. you better then that man. them fools have nothing in common on the basketball court besides the numbers you throwing out. kid is in his 3 year, and jumpshot already better then BJ. By miles.

BJ from 09-15..
17ppg 6apg 3rpg on 39/35/80 50 TS% 25 usage

Dlo from 15-18
14ppg 4apg 4rpg on 40/34/76 51 TS% 26 Usage

But we only speak in Per 36 with D-lo....so throw it away I guess :lol:.

Kawhi one of my favorite players and I got luv for the Spurs....

But nobody really gives a **** about what’s going on in San Ann ‘Toine :lol:.

Kawhi gon be back next year and all will be good.
Please say it louder for those who didn't hear.

BJ from 09-15..
17ppg 6apg 3rpg on 39/35/80 50 TS% 25 usage

Dlo from 15-18
14ppg 4apg 4rpg on 40/34/76 51 TS% 26 Usage

But we only speak in Per 36 with D-lo....so throw it away I guess :lol:.
mannnnnn listen i aint with the blog boy stats. lol.

im strictly eye test. all that usage and other foolishness im cool on. i can sit down and watch a game and know for a fact BJ and Dlo are totally different players...apples and oranges.

both bring two totally different elements to the game.

i hate the direction of basketball talk has gone. no shot at you bc you the homie.

but im 100% in agree with KD on what he was talking bout on the BS podcast.

blog boys have completely taken over. fools look at stats then watch a couple mins or highlights and go from there. instead of really sitting down and watching a game and knowing what they watching.

im strictly eye test. all that usage and other foolishness im cool on. i can sit down and watch a game and know for a fact BJ and Dlo are totally different players...apples and oranges.

i hate the direction of basketball talk has gone. no shot at you bc you the homie.

blog boys have completely taken over. fools look at stats then watch a couple mins or highlights and go from there. instead of really sitting down and watching a game and knowing what they watching.
Only different is one is 6-1 other is 6-5

Im not saying they play ANYTHING alike. Dlo can shoot, crafty and has a post game and is obviously much slower than BJ.

But when it’s all said and done....they are low effiecency guards with streaky 3balls and attitude problems. That’s what it boils down too.

Of course they play nothing alike :lol:. One is a 6’5 PG that’s not quick. The other was a 6ft 165lbs cat quick lefty that took terrible step back off balance jumpers.

Dudes be like "such and such is Top 4" like you can put 9 players into the top4.

It's called the top4, because it consists of 4 players.

BD70796F-CB69-41B0-8642-6DC2D9F66BD3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom