WCS
J-Rich
Turner
Lyles
Oubre
Rozier
Portis
Rondae

Haven’t seen rozier as a full time starter. He’s probably better though.

Lyles and oubre will never be high usage guys. Richardson is an upgraded version of them.

Turner doesn’t rebound and he can’t stay healthy. He’s been on par with D slow. Same with WCS, wild inconsistent.

RHJ is my main man. He’s legit.

Basically you can say Zinger and Booker should have been picked higher. Everyone else is the same boat as Russell IMO. They show flashes but aren’t franchise player or even all stars

My homegirl went to UCLA with Earl Watson. We were watching a Suns/Clippers game and she was like "that's right, Earl did tell me he was coahing now." Like she was just talking about the homie coaching the local 6-8 yr old YMCA team :lol: :smh:

Earl was getting beat up by his ex doe. He was due for a win.

I don’t disagree but at worst he’s the 5th or 6th best player from that class. I’d like to see him healthy

That says more about the draft than anything else. Looking back to 2015 draft was bad outside of Towns and KP. The raw numbers are OK (other than his career 40% FG) but once you look dig into the details (on-off splits, win shares) dude is very good.

This doesn't even get into the fact that he's Isiah Thomas level bad on defense which is inexcusable because he has good size. Unless he's giving you 20+ points per game on good shooting and efficiency, he's a net negative because his defense is so bad.

Also, he still has maturity issues.

Ask any Lakers fan on this board, I was HIGHLY critical of the Dlo trade when it first happened but looking back it was the right move.

Last edited:
If Ben Simmons is supposedly better than Donovan Mitchell because he could also pass and rebound, while Mitchell “only scores”, how is Kobe better than LeBron?

If ben Simmons is supposedly flat out better than Donovan Mitchell because he can pass and rebound, while Mitchell “only scores”, how is Kobe better than bron then?

If Ben Simmons is supposedly better than Donovan Mitchell because he could also pass and rebound, while Mitchell “only scores”, how is Kobe better than LeBron?

If ben Simmons is supposedly flat out better than Donovan Mitchell because he can pass and rebound, while Mitchell “only scores”, how is Kobe better than bron then?

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Lol @ you saying this while having no clue what our record even is

46-30 with 6 games left

Lol at you lol.

Didn’t know it was a one time thing, that roster is well above average, and at most they win 52. Not sure what’s funny when you consider all that.

Philadelphia isn't definitely beating the Cavs and Bucks without Embiid. They could but not definitely getting 50.

:nerd::nerd:

He just is....
Philadelphia isn't definitely beating the Cavs and Bucks without Embiid. They could but not definitely getting 50.

Chill before you get reported.

If LeBron James is supposedly better than Kobe Bryant because he could also pass and rebound, while Kobe “only scores”, how is Donovan Mitchell better than Croc Rondo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom