• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitch Kupchak really got another job after what he did to the Lakers?
giphy.gif

Not to shame the dude because he played a major part in the Lakers winning titles in the 00s but his last 3 or 4 years in Lakers where he ran the team with Jim Buss were just horrendous. The Deng and Mozgov deals, drafting D'lo, missing on EVERY SINGLE free agent pitch. And that's with the Lakers who have prestige and ownership that's willing to spend money. This is gonna be a disaster for Charlotte.

I think the game has passed him by. He's more of an old-school, pre-analytics GM who makes decisions based on "feel"

I agree with all of this. As a North Carolina resident I wish it wasn’t the case cause I wanna see the Hornets do well.

Why do y’all think D’Lo is trash

He's not trash, he'll have a slightly above average NBA career for a decade, he's not Okafor bad. He's just not gonna live up to being the #2 pick in the draft. He's essentially the same player he's been since he entered the league. He's a poor man's Devin Booker. He's a high usage, low efficiency scoring guard whose an awful defender. Players like him a dime-a-dozen.

He's not trash, he'll have a slightly above average NBA career for a decade, he's not Okafor bad. He's just not gonna live up to being the #2 pick in the draft. He's essentially the same player he's been since he entered the league. He's a poor man's Devin Booker. He's a high usage, low efficiency scoring guard whose an awful defender. Players like him a dime-a-dozen.

I don’t disagree but at worst he’s the 5th or 6th best player from that class. I’d like to see him healthy

The poor man’s Sam Cassell

These players barring injury, you can pencil their teams in for 50 wins with an average roster. Who else I missing?

Steph
KD
Bron
Harden
Kawhi
Embid

Not sure if embiid belongs here just yet. His roster isn’t average and they’re not guaranteed to get to 50 this year, are they? (Not sure what they’re record is or how many games they have left.) Be patient....

Not sure if embiid belongs here just yet. His roster isn’t average and they’re not guaranteed to get to 50 this year, are they? (Not sure what they’re record is or how many games they have left.) Be patient....

Embid is one of the most impactful players in the league. When he’s on the court the sixers have a net rating in the double digits.

He’s probably the best “two way player” in the game.

46-30
Games against BKN, DET, CLE, DAL, ATL, MIL
Definitely getting 50 lol

Lol @ you saying this while having no clue what our record even is

46-30 with 6 games left

On point. He just doesn't do enough things well to be special and the things he does aren't that unique. Just a guy.

Embid is one of the most impactful players in the league. When he’s on the court the sixers have a net rating in the double digits.

He’s probably the best “two way player” in the game.
Embiid has had the superstar look from the moment he stepped onto the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom