• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue if PG is going to the Lakers but I know he is damn sure not signing back with the Thunder. You can just tell by his body language all season he’s basically just been going through the motions.

Russ about to average b2b triple doubles for a season and these dudes ain't going to make the playoffs...maaaaan.

Oh well, he should have come back home like PG will this summer. Instead he's going to waste away in OKC smh.

KD didn’t play well in the 4th but gutty win by GS. Role players stepped up as always.

Meanwhile Russ played well mostly the whole game. Didn’t start chucking like a lunatic at the end. But PG and Melo were absolutely awful.

KD didn’t play well in the 4th but gutty win by GS. Role players stepped up as always.

Meanwhile Russ played well mostly the whole game. Didn’t start chucking like a lunatic at the end. But PG and Melo were absolutely awful.
KD closes out games all the time, if anything, the bench just started bouncing back. A month ago, they weren't pulling their weight.

KD closes out games all the time, if anything, the bench just started bouncing back. A month ago, they weren't pulling their weight.
I didn’t say he never does but he didn’t tonight, almost lost the game with that pass.

:lol: my b NT is messing with me tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom