• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah... after the all-star break you may have a point, but he was still shooting fine overall from the field. the concern has come mainly from the past like 5-6 games. but those games were also all easy and/or against trash teams (all the games since we beat portland, which is the last game the team gave an effort against). harden is the worst garbage time player in the NBA and when he plays with 50% effort like he did against them, he wasn't going to shoot well.

Been here (on and off) over a decade and can’t post a gif.
*insert Zo head nod in agreeance

Great game by Dallas only to have a let down and get the actual W

smfh

Gotta get the boy some help this summer, don't want to get stuck with any else cept Luka, Ayton, Bamba or Bagley

Accidentally managed to get shot of Jabari messing around.

IMG_5665.JPG

Winslow will be around a long time. Good defender. I think he’ll be able to knock down the corner 3 when needed. Doubt he’ll ever average more than 15. Solid.

what them seats hit fo'?

$180 - my buddy gets them from his boss frequent enough that im pretty fortunate. Like 5 times a year.

Sidenote: OJ Mayo was in the house sitting court side and got a little ovation on the jumbo tron. Totally made the choice to just quit basketball and is content lol.

$180 - my buddy gets them from his boss frequent enough that im pretty fortunate. Like 5 times a year.

Sidenote: OJ Mayo was in the house sitting court side and got a little ovation on the jumbo tron. Totally made the choice to just quit basketball and is content lol.
He didn’t quit he got suspended for 2 years right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom