• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn’t quit he got suspended for 2 years right?

I mean as easy as it is to pass a drug test in the NBA I assume he just said screw basketball knowing it would be a 2 year suspension.

Could be wrong but that was the impression I got.

$180 - my buddy gets them from his boss frequent enough that im pretty fortunate. Like 5 times a year.

Sidenote: OJ Mayo was in the house sitting court side and got a little ovation on the jumbo tron. Totally made the choice to just quit basketball and is content lol.
I aint think he made that choice yet lol. Last I read he's trying to make a comeback working out every day. His ban isn't up until this July.

https://www.si.com/nba/2017/08/21/oj-mayo-drug-ban-comeback-milwaukee-bucks-travelle-gaines

Did he really just quit?

Pacers losing tonight gives us a two game lead over them for home court and they play a back to back against the Warriors and Raptors next :pimp:

I mean as easy as it is to pass a drug test in the NBA I assume he just said screw basketball knowing it would be a 2 year suspension.

Could be wrong but that was the impression I got.
Nah he Prbly be back in the League next year If he keep his nose clean...

From the way it's looking now, seems like the Bucks are still in good relation with OJ, seem like they want to give him another chance

Wouldn't be mad at that

O.J. Mayo got kicked of the NBA for a drug violation. He's eligible to be reinstated for next season.

I aint think he made that choice yet lol. Last I read he's trying to make a comeback working out every day. His ban isn't up until this July.

https://www.si.com/nba/2017/08/21/oj-mayo-drug-ban-comeback-milwaukee-bucks-travelle-gaines

Did he really just quit?

Oh wow, I haven't heard a thing about him since he was suspended until reading this. Seeing videos of him in the studio faded with Young Thug, getting out of shape when he was with us, then getting a 2 year ban for drugs when, like i said with it being so easy to pass a drug test. I thought he just really didn't give a **** about basketball.

With that said, everyone in Milwaukee really liked him. Fans and the players. I feel bad reading he's been going through some ****. Rooting for him to make a successful come back. Would love if it somehow worked out with us.

Speaking of which, he was also sitting with the Bucks owner. Interesting.

Was go say y’all giving OJ too much credit. Don’t strike me as the type to just up and leave when you can make another 20 mill

If only the Celts didn't have Kadeem Allen as their starting PG tonight because the team's top 4 PGs are all injured. They were right in it.

I just seen the LeBron vs Saban beef, lmao

It started last week, when Alabama released a trailer on Twitter for "Shop Talk" showing Saban and Atlanta Falcons receiver Julio Jones -- who played college ball for the Crimson Tide coach -- in a barbershop setting.

LeBron James' multimedia platform UNINTERRUPTED has sent a letter to the University of Alabama addressing concerns over copyright infringement and intellectual property appropriation after Tide football released a trailer for "Shop Talk."

"I think LeBron James is a great player," the coach said. "There's been at least 20 barbershop-type things I've seen. I didn't even know he had one. I'm sorry anybody could be offended by something we were just trying to have fun with. I enjoyed it and we're going to continue to do it."

James responded to Saban's rebuttal following the Cavaliers' 112-106 win over the Raptors on Tuesday night.

"I mean, I think you guys know Nick Saban more than me from a media perspective," he said. "You guys know Nick Saban more than I do, so that's exactly what I would think he would say. I built UNINTERRUPTED for a reason and for us athletes to have a platform to be able to speak about whatever we want to talk about. I respect him as a coach, but I'll be damned if I'll allow someone to use our platform or try to do the same thing we're doing and just think it's OK.

They definitely gotta **** with him pretty hard to still maintain a public relationship considering the circumstances.

Gilbert Arenas might as well be dead to the Wizards Ownership. I don't think they'll ever acknowledge anything he did there :lol:

They definitely gotta **** with him pretty hard to still maintain a public relationship considering the circumstances.

Gilbert Arenas might as well be dead to the Wizards Ownership. I don't think they'll ever acknowledge anything he did there :lol:
Mayo is a free agent, no? Bucks ownership seems fond of him when they don't need to be

by the time Ted Leonsis took over, didnt Gilbert go on the decline already and had his gun incident?
i know abe pollin tried to erase all things MJ afterwards :lol:

The first pic under it :lol:
A501D032-DFAB-4AFD-B9FB-1632F47316FA.jpeg

It's not right that Lou is wasting some of his last really productive seasons on the Clippers and recently the Lakers.. he just signed an extension but I hope he somehow gets traded to a playoff team in the next two years.. shame he couldn't stay with Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom