• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won’t matter whether they fleeced each other Celtics know Bron losing in the finals again...I hate it for him cause now he’s treading towards Jerry West with most losses in the finals it’s going to happen just lose early Bron smh
#barbershoptalk

Damn that sucks for Kyrie I enjoy watch him play. Besides Tom Brady I don't wish injury on any athlete

They are the 2 seed wtf are you talking about
Team is built to succeed in the regular season with it's depth and coaching. Losing your 2nd best player 5 min into the season killed their playoff hopes. Need to have starpower in the playoffs. Right now the team is basically like if the Raptors went into the playoffs without Lowry and DeRozan.

With a fully healthy roster, home court advantage, and their recent streak you can argue that the Sixers are in ECF or bust category.

Definitely not...need to make sure Embiid doesn’t miss any time yet

The pieces are falling in place for us to have a chance, but none of us have any idea what the Sixers will do once the postseason starts just like how none of y’all realized the type of team they’d be going into the regular season

So the Cavs and Celts ended up finessing each other. A damaged goods player for a damaged goods player :nerd:

Wouldn't really call Kyrie damaged goods. They'e taking screws out. As far as I know he's good structurally.

“needs minor knee surgery as a follow to the procedure he underwent during the 2015 Finals to repair his broken kneecap.” While “not pressing,” the minor procedure, which would typically be timed during the offseason, would “ease some of the swelling and day-to-day pain.”

Hope it's nothing more. Sounds like all along he knew he would have this procedure. Can't have the metal implanted forever.

Bron running through the Eastern conference playoffs one more time with little resistance :pimp:.

Condolences to kyrie though :smh:

All these injuries but the warriors don't have anyone going out for the rest of the playoffs

I hate this league. How can one team be so ******* lucky

14B08F8D-73FD-4765-9CCB-4BADCED59E52.jpeg

Someone quoted me saying Cavs taking the east again, when they were slumping with Wade, IT, and them....

Cavs vs Gstate again.... Deal with it.

#prayforhouston

Wouldn't really call Kyrie damaged goods. They'e taking screws out. As far as I know he's good structurally.

Hope it's nothing more. Sounds like all along he knew he would have this procedure. Can't have the metal implanted forever.

Ainge talked about Kyrie's situation a few weeks back and he's well aware that Kyrie will eventually need that MAJOR surgery. One positive thing that you can process here is that it's a good thing it's being addressed now rather later.

It's his contract year next season so he better heal up.

Overall, I'm just glad that the Cs were still ABLE to pull through this season. Hard to have your heart broken twice at the beginning of the season and right before the playoffs as a fan but life goes on.

I saw something on Twitter that they're 12-6 w/o Kyrie so that's a bright spot.

****** really think harden, cp3 and scrubs is gonna beat the warriors? It was wishful thinking but at this point it's just fantasy. That Mike d Antoni stuff don't work in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom