• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
my favorite players supposed to only be on the lakers? when i lowkey hate everyone on the show besides Kuz and BI? nah. I aint fanning like that. Kobe hung em up I had to look elsewhere for individual hype.

1 curry
2 harden
3 kyrie

unlike that guy earlier...you'll NEVER find a single post of me using the words 'my team' or 'us' or 'we' in connection to anybody other than the lakers.

Nah, not my dawg freeze. :smh:

Went from deathrow to badboy.

Rockets :pimp:.

I won’t be saying “we” though. However, my main man Harden about to convert all you non believers

935F4151-AEF2-4800-A9DA-DDCCF74183EC.jpeg

Why Mccollum out here speaking on Bron situation? I knew Mccollum was a sneaky lightskin dude.

Umm, they're cool. CJ is from Canton... Which is 20 minutes down the road. There's like 0 players from this area that aren't cool with the other people from here. We have a lot of talent from this area.

Also, I don't think Philly is far fetched from what I gather. That doesn't mean I have heard he's going there. I don't know. My guess is stay in Cleveland

rockets are a likeable team to me. same way warriors were in 15.

i mean, maybe not to the general public, but to real ******, they coo.

harden
trev
pj
gg
fat ***
farmer face eric
goat offensive coach

Umm, they're cool. CJ is from Canton... Which is 20 minutes down the road. There's like 0 players from this area that aren't cool with the other people from here. We have a lot of talent from this area.

Also, I don't think Philly is far fetched from what I gather. That doesn't mean I have heard he's going there. I don't know. My guess is stay in Cleveland

Cleveland on a one plus option again. Then we do it all over again smh

Bron has to leave if he wants any chance at more chips. Think about how hard it is to make the Finals more than 4X in a row with the same core in the modern NBA.

MJ basically had two different squads in each of his 3peats.

Bean and the Lakers only made it three times in a row during their runs.

Bron has made it 4X but two different teams (if he stays in Miami it wouldn’t have been five)

Warriors will likely make it to 4 this year but that’s not even guaranteed. If he wants to make a run, he needs some fresh legs, talent and scenery.

I been a Kuz fan since summer league
CC118BE7-DA5A-4765-82A4-0F214EB10467.png

Hell I justed posted this yesterday

CC118BE7-DA5A-4765-82A4-0F214EB10467.png

You sounding real insecure fam:smh:

Those posts weren't related. You just insinuating that the Rockets going to have everybody on a revenge tour next season. Summer jam screen material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom