• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I been a Kuz fan since summer league
CC118BE7-DA5A-4765-82A4-0F214EB10467.png

Hell I justed posted this yesterday

CC118BE7-DA5A-4765-82A4-0F214EB10467.png

You sounding real insecure fam:smh:

Bum out here creating something out of nothing like a Real Housewife. Pretty much everyone has had resounding praise for Kuzma throughout the season, even during that mini slump he had.

Those posts weren't related. You just insinuating that the Rockets going to have everybody on a revenge tour next season. Summer jam screen material.

I was under the impression you knew what was trolling by your prior post.
06F9454F-34CB-4691-8CB6-5A9912D89803.png

Team is built to succeed in the regular season with it's depth and coaching. Losing your 2nd best player 5 min into the season killed their playoff hopes. Need to have starpower in the playoffs. Right now the team is basically like if the Raptors went into the playoffs without Lowry and DeRozan.

Back to back meetings but this. We all figured they’d make the playoffs a month into the season. Don’t think anyone reasonably considered them a threat to to win it all (or rep the east) once Gordon got hurt. Kyrie out has them in the same boat they were in a month ago.

Cleveland on a one plus option again. Then we do it all over again smh

I won't be surprised. Honestly the Dan situation is the reason I'm not certain he stays. I know Bronny at St V is still very much a thing but who knows if they stick to it at this point?

I'm just now finding out about Kyrie :smh:

I wonder how this impacts his upcoming free agency. That left knee has been thru it...

Damn sucks for the Celtics , not suprised tho with Kyries injury history

Meanwhile Bron Bron looking at another finals and a top 5 pick :lol: :smh:

Umm, they're cool. CJ is from Canton... Which is 20 minutes down the road. There's like 0 players from this area that aren't cool with the other people from here. We have a lot of talent from this area.

Also, I don't think Philly is far fetched from what I gather. That doesn't mean I have heard he's going there. I don't know. My guess is stay in Cleveland

Seem like he doing too much talking about somebody else situation. That's like talking about another mans contract.

Seem like he doing too much talking about somebody else situation. That's like talking about another mans contract.

Haven't heard the podcast but I'm positive it makes plenty of sense in context. CJ has never been chatty or looking for clout. Like I said, they're cool so it's like someone asking what your boy is planning on doing and you giving a vague answer.

Random question: When are we gonna call it for Dragan Bender? I know's he's only 20 but he's been in the league for two years and he averaged 6/4/1 on 37% shooting from the field. Can we officially put him in the bust category?

Random question: When are we gonna call it for Dragan Bender? I know's he's only 20 but he's been in the league for two years and he averaged 6/4/1 on 37% shooting from the field. Can we officially put him in the bust category?
not just him but chriss too, dude seems lazy as hell and only wants to jack up 3s from what ive seen
phx as a whole is a bust
#freebooker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom