• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random question: When are we gonna call it for Dragan Bender? I know's he's only 20 but he's been in the league for two years and he averaged 6/4/1 on 37% shooting from the field. Can we officially put him in the bust category?

He’s ******* garbage. Said it since before the dude even got drafted.

Hai Everybody. Hi you doin? On dis night....I wan put you Claro.

Jokic >> KAT.
**** Bron Bron

4C2FF590-31AD-4664-AE18-32B26BCD81F9.gif

RYC :pimp:

The ******* Pacers are so annoying...they refuse to just lose

Up 17 on the Warriors right now in the third

I went in the NFL Thread to catch up on my Rams...see dudes talmbout,

"I'm finna glaze you like a donut"

#SuperCuts

When I check in there every so often during the season I usually see the word Fraudgers 65 times a page for like 20 straight pages whether the Packers are playing or not. So in that sense there are some similarities with this thread. Best player in his sport and NT thinks he sucks. :lol:

Ima need the Wizards to step their **** up this game and take the Cavs to triple overtime tonight

Ima need the Wizards to step their **** up this game and take the Cavs to triple overtime tonight
wiz are trash. not that they'd win anyways but they're probably tanking to avoid a cavs 1st round matchup

east playoff seeding is all sorts of whack right now. 6-8 seeds trying to out-tank each other for matchups

wiz are trash. not that they'd win anyways but they're probably tanking to avoid a cavs 1st round matchup

east playoff seeding is all sorts of whack right now. 6-8 seeds trying to out-tank each other for matchups

Wizards, Bucks and Heat definitely gonna be trying hard for that Celtics matchup now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom