• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the significance of the Philly snake?

it's a take on Ben Franklin's drawing "Join or Die"

1280px-Benjamin_Franklin_-_Join_or_Die.jpg

Lol the blog boys want it to happen so bad

Call me a hater, but my dream is for the Curry-less Warriors to lose in the first round just so that 'Durant > Lebron' garbage can be put to bed forever. Durant is an incredible player but he's not on Curry or Lebron's level. I think he knew that and that's why he joined the Warriors.

Damn you got some good seats. You have season tickets?

I’ll be in Section 120 for Game 1

man i wish ! buddies boss just got these in the mail hes a season ticket holder for some years now

hell yea enjoy that game, i need to start looking for me and my pops

Remember all that Durant > Lebron talk after last year's Finals? Remember all that "the torch has been passed" talk?

Durant can't even lead a team with two other all-stars against the Pacers, how is he better than Lebron?

I wonder if the KD > LBJ folks even believe it themselves?

Just join a 73 win team with the reigning MVP and two other all-nba players then claim to be the best player in the league, breh

You ****** still crying about this huh? :lol:

This is why I'm glad the Warriors are so great. They're a case study for young athletes to study and follow.

Everyone's soooooooo enamored with "this guy > that guy","that guy > this guy"...and they're genuinely only concerned with being the best team in the league and that's exactly why ya'll so scared of them :lol:

Ya'll gotta pull out **** like "Lebron > Kd" or "whoever > steph/dray/klay" to conceal the fear ya'll have of them all together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom