Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You *****s still crying about this huh? :lol:

This is why I'm glad the Warriors are so great. They're a case study for young athletes to study and follow.

Everyone's soooooooo enamored with "this guy > that guy","that guy > this guy"...and they're genuinely only concerned with being the best team in the league and that's exactly why ya'll so scared of them :lol:

Ya'll gotta pull out **** like "Lebron > Kd" or "whoever > steph/dray/klay" to conceal the fear ya'll have of them all together

No one is scared. They're the best team in the league when healthy. I think it was a corny move on KD's part and if you read any of this interviews you can tell that its still bothers him that people are still giving him crap about it. "I thought championship would fill void, but it didn’t" https://sports.yahoo.com/kevin-durant-thought-championship-fill-011101963.html You can say "all KD cares about it winning", but he's keenly aware of his legacy and how he's viewed when compared to his peers. Trust me, KD cares alot about that "Lebron > Kd" or "whoever > steph/dray/klay" stuff.

I’m glad to see that NT, for the most part, hasn’t taken the blue pill, everybody on Twitter and sports media is living in the matrix; Lebron can’t do no wrong no matter how many finals Ls he takes, season Ls, or the amount of talent he acquires in a watered down eastern conference.

Rings are now just seen as a team accomplishment and the most important aspect of the NBA (because of Bron’s incredible strategically placed PR teams)
is who’s the “best player in the world.”

What’s more, multiple sources said two current head coaches — Doc Rivers of the Los Angeles Clippers and Mike Budenholzer of Atlanta – have more than a passing interest in the Bucks’ job and coaching the NBA’s brightest young star in Giannis Antetokounmpo.

Some NBA officials said Budenholzer, who guided the Hawks to 60 wins just three seasons ago when he was accorded NBA’s Coach of the Year honors, also doesn’t want to be part of an extensive rebuild in Atlanta.

https://www.peachtreehoops.com/2018...ing-vacancy-interest-atlanta-hawks-doc-rivers

Kevin Ollie turning down the Thunder job only to be fired by Uconn:smh:

Perpetually with a whiny face.

009C9588-6EE5-4A1D-9FE9-D68B93BE7ED4.jpeg

Dude won with Calhoun’s players. Josh Pastner 2.0. Except Ollie won’t get another immediate shot like Pastner did because he’s a brother :smh:

Kevin Ollie sucks.

didn't he get fired because he sucked with recruiting top talent? Or was it his coaching? Did he loose the locker room? I thought he was a decent coach, I did not follow this story closely though.

I’m glad to see that NT, for the most part, hasn’t taken the blue pill, everybody on Twitter and sports media is living in the matrix; Lebron can’t do no wrong no matter how many finals Ls he takes, season Ls, or the amount of talent he acquires in a watered down eastern conference.

Rings are now just seen as a team accomplishment and the most important aspect of the NBA (because of Bron’s incredible strategically placed PR teams)
is who’s the “best player in the world.”

What are you talking about? Everyone gives Lebron crap for this Finals record. Being 3-5 in the Finals doesn't make him not the best player in the league though. I feel like NT has a fair and balanced view of Lebron's status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom