• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A2A74A99-9456-4C85-A136-6E94D046C227.png
That’s amazing

I’m not worried about how Lonzo fits in.

Needing the ball isn’t just about iso situations. Kawhi, BGH, and Ingram are all heavy PNR guys. Julius needs to post up where the bulk of his possessions come. 5 guys in Miami need the ball and they’ve had success but they’re a team full of role players. I’m questioning the fit.

And on a rookie deal, I’ll tell you everything about how much I want to win. Let’s see if you feel that way Ingram when you go 3-8 in 18 minutes.

Kawhi, PG, and BI are all around 5 PnR possessions a game as a ball handler and accounts which I wouldn't label as heavy. Plus (PG and Kawhi) are really good in catch and shoot and pull up situations as well as their PnR accounts for about 25% of their offense. And even if they do use PnR more than likely it'd be with each other.

All things considered, it’s still a successful season. Your 22 year ok’d franchise player lead you to the playoffs amidst injuries, integrating a new PG and firing a coach.

The pieces don’t fit in Milwaukee though.
Cool story but I'm going to watch Knicks Bucks tomorrow with one of the minority owners of the Bucks. Said he's happy to talk about the direction of the team with me during.

Kawhi, PG, and BI are all around 5 PnR possessions a game as a ball handler and accounts which I wouldn't label as heavy. Plus (PG and Kawhi) are really good in catch and shoot and pull up situations as well as their PnR accounts for about 25% of their offense. And even if they do use PnR more than likely it'd be with each other.

You can easily switch a wing to wing PNR. None of these guys are James harden.

You can easily switch a wing to wing PNR. None of these guys are James harden.

Which is my point exactly. They aren't Harden doing PnR 11 times a game and it accounts for 40% of his offense. They are much more diverse in what they can do specifically Kiwi and PG (and that's playing in slower paced offenses). Lakers don't run a ton of pick n roll now (when healthy). And they aren't high pick n roll usage players therefore the "how many basketballs y'all gone play with" doesn't concern me as much.

Will Barton torchured KAT in the P&R when we needed a bucket. Ran that action to get him downhill going right and it was a bucket EVERYTIME :pimp: :lol:
main reason why Minny/Denver will get swept 2 weeks from now.

You just put their center in a pnr and you get a great look every time.

Crippling considering how many mins they play.

Money has NEVER been an issue with the Lakers when they're trying to contend. That's literally the dumbest logic in trading them for a superstar.

This ain't the 90s when there were very few penalties for running up a huge salary. Every team in the league (Warriors included) is afraid of the repeat offender luxury tax bill.

main reason why Minny/Denver will get swept 2 weeks from now.

You just put their center in a pnr and you get a great look every time.

Crippling considering how many mins they play.
I will bet you we don’t get swept lol unless we play Houston

#Influence

More rings than everybody except Mike, more career points than Mike and dudes tried to say Dirk ******* Nowitzki, a guy who won the MVP and almost won 70 games and then got eliminated by the 8th seed a week later, was more “influential” whatever the hell that means :lol: and I’m not even a fan like that but cmon

More rings than everybody except Mike, more career points than Mike and dudes tried to say Dirk ****ing Nowitzki, a guy who won the MVP and almost won 70 games and then got eliminated by the 8th seed a week later, was more “influential” whatever the hell that means :lol: and I’m not even a fan like that but cmon
Why you gotta take shots at Dirk tho

That same man carried a team of graybeards on his goddamn back through the toughest playoff run of a decade over the supervillains of our time.

But yeah I agree Kobe was more influential obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom