• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lakers have a chance at Kawhi, BPG on multi-contracts then I'd trade whomever with ease

Edit: Excuse my french, BGH

I would trade Kuz, Ingram and whoever If I knew i'd get PG and Kawahi.

Of course with Kawhi signing long term

Or we can wait, if Kawhi doesn't sign that extension. Not gut the team, sign PG, bring back Juju, and still flip Deng like you want to get his money off the books. Make the playoffs next season and roll into 2020 season with

Zo
PG
Kawhi
BI
Randle
Kuz
Hart

And dominate the West for the next 5-10 years.

No shade but how many basketballs y’all playing with?

Kawhi and PG would each own 25% usage minimum.

Wall, sit down and take that **** out your head. Bruh came back with lil twist and a head band.

Lakers ain't trading none of their young pieces. When GS is old and Lebron is gone BI, Kuz, Zo, Randle will be 24-27. Keep these young dudes together.

Ageist fallacy assuming those guys will all be top 20 players by then, great chance that those guys aren't to become the next GS or the like

Wall, sit down and take that **** out your head. Bruh came back with lil twist and a head band.

Lakers ain't trading none of their young pieces. When GS is old and Lebron is gone BI, Kuz, Zo, Randle will be 24-27. Keep these young dudes together.

Can’t wait til year 10 of the rebuild when they bless y’all with 3 more #2 picks...and y’all sho nuff do trade BI & Kuz :pimp:

That's what BBB is for.

I don’t think the pieces fit. While kuzma can shoot playing alongside kawhi and BGH takes away from what makes him a very good scorer. Ingram found success this season with ball in his hands. Kawhi had 31% usage last season. BGH is at 26 this season.

Ball fits if he fixes his shooting. Sounds like a whole lot of cooks in the kitchen.

Can’t wait til year 10 of the rebuild when they bless y’all with 3 more #2 picks...and y’all sho nuff do trade BI & Kuz :pimp:
Why the great Jokic got his team struggling to make the playoffs?

Ageist fallacy assuming those guys will all be top 20 players by then, great chance that those guys aren't to become the next GS or the like
Don't matter if their next GS. It's only been one GS. We see a lot of young talent that's building chemistry.

Magic reading your post like YOU MUST NOT KNOW BOUT ME YOU MUST NOT KNOW BOUT ME

I don’t think the pieces fit. While kuzma can shoot playing alongside kawhi and BGH takes away from what makes him a very good scorer. Ingram found success this season with ball in his hands. Kawhi had 31% usage last season. BGH is at 26 this season.

Ball fits if he fixes his shooting. Sounds like a whole lot of cooks in the kitchen.

They can find a way to stagger the minutes. BI can man the 2nd unit when Zo comes out as the defacto "PG". Kawhi had to have 31% usage cause LMA was a turd last season. Can never have too many multiple ball handlers and people ableto switch on defense, plus with the pace the Lakers play at they'll be plenty of possessions theoretically.

A6C835EA-E107-41C5-869A-81DAEB317874.png
40EB522E-4020-4F5D-BDAF-4C92A6FD76A9.png

The standings from 5 years ago to date.

They can find a way to stagger the minutes. BI can man the 2nd unit when Zo comes out as the defacto "PG". Kawhi had to have 31% usage cause LMA was a turd last season. Can never have too many multiple ball handlers and people ableto switch on defense, plus with the pace the Lakers play at they'll be plenty of possessions theoretically.

What team has staggered the minutes of 5 guys who needed the ball the be effective?

I’d have a hard time as the agent of Ingram or Kuz telling him to be ok with being a role player for the next few seasons.

I'm not shading lakers fans. I'm a Lakers fan, myself. I just understand how the NBA works. Getting Kawhi leads to getting Paul George and then having 2 stars helps attract a third star, then you're talking about winning titles.
Oh my fault then brodie, I didn't know you was a laker fan

I see where you coming from as well, I think if you KNOW you're getting paul George then that's huge factor but idk, we don't know for sure

Plus I'm still reluctant to give two potential all stars and a first for 1 guy.. as great as Leonard may be..

My point is I think it's a close call ... just my opinion

To be honest, my biggest concern with lakers roster (if we keep all the young guys) would be the money.

All of those young guys are gonna wanna get paid when their contract is up and I fear that we would have to let some of them walk for nothing. Look at the situation we're already in with Randle.

I think alot of my fellow Laker fans are naive to think that we can keep the whole young core intact financially or role wise. Even Celtic fans are ready to trade Brown, Tatum, etc for Anthony Davis.

I'd rather trade them as part of a package to get a superstar than let them walk

Last edited:
What team has staggered the minutes of 5 guys who needed the ball the be effective?

I’d have a hard time as the agent of Ingram or Kuz telling him to be ok with being a role player for the next few seasons.

When you say "need the ball" as in they need to be isolation players? Kuz doesn't "need" the ball in iso situations and neither does Kiwi or PG to an extent. BI does cause his shooting isn't at their level yet but it's rapidly improved. Randle somewhat does as well to do his bully thing.

It's also precisely why a PG like Zo would be perfect instead of the dynamic combo guards that y'all insist he has to be to flourish. When he's been out there everybody has been getting touches.

As for the 2nd part I don't think those guys will have an issue based on what they've said already about winning. And even if they do that's a couple years down the road and naturally the progression as Kiwi and PG get older, the responsibilities and roles of BI and Kuz would increase.

To be honest, my biggest concern with lakers roster (if we keep all the young guys) would be the money.

All of those young guys are gonna wanna get paid when their contract is up and I fear that we would have to let some of them walk for nothing.

I'd rather treat them as part of a package to get a superstar.

Money has NEVER been an issue with the Lakers when they're trying to contend. That's literally the dumbest logic in trading them for a superstar.

When you say "need the ball" as in they need to be isolation players? Kuz doesn't "need" the ball in iso situations and neither does Kiwi or PG to an extent. BI does cause his shooting isn't at their level yet but it's rapidly improved. Randle somewhat does as well to do his bully thing.

It's also precisely why a PG like Zo would be perfect instead of the dynamic combo guards that y'all insist he has to be to flourish. When he's been out there everybody has been getting touches.

As for the 2nd part I don't think those guys will have an issue based on what they've said already about winning. And even if they do that's a couple years down the road and naturally the progression as Kiwi and PG get older, the responsibilities and roles of BI and Kuz would increase.

I’m not worried about how Lonzo fits in.

Needing the ball isn’t just about iso situations. Kawhi, BGH, and Ingram are all heavy PNR guys. Julius needs to post up where the bulk of his possessions come. 5 guys in Miami need the ball and they’ve had success but they’re a team full of role players. I’m questioning the fit.

And on a rookie deal, I’ll tell you everything about how much I want to win. Let’s see if you feel that way Ingram when you go 3-8 in 18 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom