Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A42D5715-8A03-4F93-9D5D-B5926A21C3C4.jpeg

Out here Pre-Game getting some work in my guys. Let’s get it ya digggggg!!!

Denver has Clippers Blazers Wolves to end the year. 2 of those on the road.

They dropped road games to the Mavericks, Grizzlies, and injured Lakers just in this month alone.

I think Denver is done.

Neither unfortunately. Hopefully Magic doesn't do it though. If Kiwi wants to come, do it as a free agent and he can play WITH those guys. It's the same position they took with PG (TBD if that works out).

This is classic Lakers exceptionalism, man. We (as Laker fans) just expect star players to just want to come here.

How has that strategy worked in the past? If Kawhi truly wants out then we need to offer an enticing fashion and I think two great young prospects (who they can have under contract for the next 6-7 years) and a 1st rounder are fare compensation for a top 5 player.

Y'all already forgot that Kawhi was a top 3 MVP candidate and he's only 26?

This is classic Lakers exceptionalism, man. We (as Laker fans) just expect star players to just want to come here.

How has that strategy worked in the past? If Kawhi truly wants out then we need to offer an enticing fashion and I think two great young prospects (who they can have under contract for the next 6-7 years) and a 1st rounder are fare compensation for a top 5 player.

nah

that might be the case if the team wasnt progressing, but it has
and the team has money to spend and a new FO lead by a likable Magic Johnson

if they swing and miss, they bought a little time by saying they are willing to wait for 2019

Not really.

I'm just not ready to give up on a 20 year old who's just scratching the surface of what he can be as a player. Or a steal in another 22 year old that could both be integral pieces of a contender. They want to put in the work to be great and we've went through hell to get them in the first place. Especially when there is an opportunity to get Kawhi in free agency if he doesn't sign that extension this summer. It's just not smart. Just like it wasn't to try and trade BI for PG this past summer after we got rid of Ratsull. And look how things aren't working out in OKC.

In this case quantity over quality

Plus all 3 pieces from LA are young as well

Quality >>>>> Quantity. I'd rather have 2 top 15 players than a bunch of good players. A bunch of good players don't win big. Elite, all-NBA players win big. It's been proven time and time again

Was Kawhi a top 15 player at age 20?

So basically Kuzma is the deal breaker for some of y’all?

I think he's gonna be really good. He's only now tapping into his offensive potential and his defense have been better as of late. He has a killer mentality you can't teach.

That being said Kawhi is already an established top 5 player. If BI and Ingram max out their potential they MIGHT become what Kawhi already is. Also, having a superstar like Kawhi makes your team alot more attractive other big name FAs. It would be a domino effect.

If that trade goes down, the 208-19 Lakers roster would look something like this:

Ball
PG
Kawhi
Randle
Free-agent center or Zubac

We could bring back Randle because we could offer him more. Kawhi only makes $19m next season, not that max (yet).

Next summer we could flip Deng as an expiring and sign another big-name FA

Ingram and kuzma can be all stars tho

You're thinking short sighted and trying to shade laker fans on some bs

I'm not shading lakers fans. I'm a Lakers fan, myself. I just understand how the NBA works. Getting Kawhi leads to getting Paul George and then having 2 stars helps attract a third star, then you're talking about winning titles.

I think he's gonna be really good. He's only now tapping into his offensive potential and his defense have been better as of late. He has a killer mentality you can't teach.

That being said Kawhi is already an established top 5 player. If BI and Ingram max out their potential they MIGHT become what Kawhi already is. Also, having a superstar like Kawhi makes your team alot more attractive other big name FAs. It would be a domino effect.

If that trade goes down, the 208-19 Lakers roster would look something like this:

Ball
PG
Kawhi
Randle
Free-agent center or Zubac

We could bring back Randle because we could offer him more. Kawhi only makes $19m next season, not that max (yet).

Next summer we could flip Deng as an expiring and sign another big-name FA

Or we can wait, if Kawhi doesn't sign that extension. Not gut the team, sign PG, bring back Juju, and still flip Deng like you want to get his money off the books. Make the playoffs next season and roll into 2020 season with

Zo
PG
Kawhi
BI
Randle
Kuz
Hart

And dominate the West for the next 5-10 years.

Wall, sit down and take that **** out your head. Bruh came back with lil twist and a head band.

Lakers ain't trading none of their young pieces. When GS is old and Lebron is gone BI, Kuz, Zo, Randle will be 24-27. Keep these young dudes together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom