Status
Not open for further replies.
13 in a row
4C7C61EF-3A9D-48B8-B3FD-974540804C46.png

49-30...third seed in the East :pimp:

Ben with 27-15-13 :pimp:

Let's not overlook Fultz.
10, 3, and 4 in 11 minutes.

Oh man if Houston beats OKC tomorrow and Denver beats LAC tomorrow...

200w.gif
I want OKC in but, damn that Nuggets team deserves to be in more as they're performing well while OKC plays like **** every other game. At the end of the day, I don't want to see the Pelicans get in. They're going to get smashed in the playoffs.

I'd take the Pels and the Nuggets getting in the playoffs above the Thunder. It would be the Westbrook show stat padding resulting in losses and Melo being washed in front of a national tv audience. That team just doesn't work.

For the first time in awhile the east match ups are looking to be more entertaining then the west

The tension had been building up from months prior when the Jazz traded Ronnie Brewer at the deadline for a draft pick and letting Carlos Boozer/Kyle Korver/Wes Matthews go in the summer.

If that happens I hope that they suck like the Thunder.

There’s zero comparison between those two situations/the players involved.

The Sixers are getting a max player/free agent this summer, it’s just a matter of which one.

Last edited:
There’s zero comparison between those two situations/the players involved.

The Sixers are getting a max player/free agent this summer, it’s just a matter of which one.

Buc,

Think your gonna stay at 3? I’m definitely a fan but I just don’t like the Miami matchup. Any other team I’m cool with y’all playing.

Cavs got Knicks 2 times left

I want OKC in but, damn that Nuggets team deserves to be in more as they're performing well while OKC plays like **** every other game. At the end of the day, I don't want to see the Pelicans get in. They're going to get smashed in the playoffs.
by who..as long as AD on da floor we got a chance to win any night..at the end of the day ur just a hater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom