• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat just can be wild clutch when you don't expect it, they can win or lose to any team on any given night and it would barely be a surprise to anyone who's watched them all year

Phi or Cle would bring the best out of Miami which is why I want to see it

Exactly...it’s so annoying. They got swept by the Nets but beat the Cavs by 19 a few games ago. On any given night they’ll lose to the Hawks/Magic/Suns/Nets but then beat the Sixers/Cavs/Rockets/Warriors.

We didn’t give it up, never lost the lead. And y’all still took an L without us having a top 10 player in the league.

Sixers are their only threat, but they ain’t ready... I could see them getting 1 at home, but I’m leaning towards sweep

Sixers are their only threat, but they ain’t ready... I could see them getting 1 at home, but I’m leaning towards sweep

Cavs have lost the last two games against us...both with and without Embiid and at their place and at ours. Wouldn’t be so sure of that if I were you.

Tf you have against @freddy fig I need that man and the brown liquor in here for the first round
I don't have anything against him, I just the Pelicans get knocked the first round sooner than any of the other teams in the west including the Nuggets so I don't want to see them in. They need Cousins to seriously have a shot.

Cavs showed last night that they will at worst 4-1 the Sixers in a series. The switch can get flipped at will. Lebron chose not to play defense until the 4th quarter and even then it was very laxed

What is bothering me is Lebron’s FT percentage slowly but surely dropping. But even then I’m ready to bet it becomes 80%+ in the playoffs.

4th ring coming

Fifteen years and he's done nothing to fix this. It's so weird to me.

Has ESPN spun that into a positive yet :lol:?

Cavs showed last night that they will at worst 4-1 the Sixers in a series. The switch can get flipped at will. Lebron chose not to play defense until the 4th quarter and even then it was very laxed

What is bothering me is Lebron’s FT percentage slowly but surely dropping. But even then I’m ready to bet it becomes 80%+ in the playoffs.

4th ring coming

Nvm. You gotta have some dignity man. So, he’s been conserving on defense ALL season?? :rofl: come on man.

I also have no idea why Amir Johnson is ahead of Holmes in the rotation. When Embiid is healthy Holmes barely plays. He’s the perfect energy, rim running 5 off the bench. Amir can’t finish anything.

The 5 our small ball switch everything **** will not work with Embiid in the middle lol

Y’all wildin for thinking otherwise

Remember what happened when the Cavs played the Sixers the last game, Cavs we’re trying to make a run and the Sixers keep feeding Embiid to slow the game down. Cavs didn’t have Love but the Sixers didn’t have Fultz who no one on that team can guard

Sixers were without Embiid and Saric basically while the Cavs had Love and they still lost

Don’t be blinded. Playoff Bron and covering Ben the entire game

Amir Johnson needs to retire after last night. Dude looked scared out there. He had a wide open dunk last night and started pump faking then lost the ball :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom