Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buc,

Think your gonna stay at 3? I’m definitely a fan but I just don’t like the Miami matchup. Any other team I’m cool with y’all playing.

Cavs got Knicks 2 times left

At this point I just wanna keep riding the wave and win every game the rest of the year going into the playoffs on a 16 game winning streak. Wizards, Pacers and Bucks all have their cons matching up against too so I’ll just let it play out how it’s gonna play out.

I’m only scared of Miami because Wade tends to go back to 2009 against us

Whiteside soft and I’m pretty sure he might do some dumb **** against Embiid

James Johnson for some reason turns up against Simmons

But with Fultz back and his ability to get anywhere on the court, it’ll cause mismatches

It’ll be a fun series but annoying as all hell

Why’s that? Well coached and well balanced team that can play multiple styles and have decent depth.
More aimed at the torontos and Clevelands, all I keep reading here is that Lebby should avoid Miami. Lol, if you're the east favorite tf you scared of Miami for

They're an excellent defensive team but outside of dragic lack much else offensive potency

Not even a top half offensive team, seriously if you can't shut the other guys down then you got a lot of questions about your squad

A team like philly who hasn't had their core together for more than a season, ok, sure give them some leeway

Bucks and wizards should be more dangerous than the heat all things considered

Pacers are a wild card being as they haven't been together more than a season themselves

I’m only scared of Miami because Wade tends to go back to 2009 against us

Whiteside soft and I’m pretty sure he might do some dumb **** against Embiid

James Johnson for some reason turns up against Simmons

But with Fultz back and his ability to get anywhere on the court, it’ll cause mismatches

It’ll be a fun series but annoying as all hell

This basically sums it up

Wade ALWAYS goes off against us no matter how washed he is

James Johnson seems to match up better with Simmons than anyone in the league

Whiteside is a lil ***** and could try to do some sneaky **** to Embiid

90% of the games they win they do it by making games ugly as hell

I want OKC in but, damn that Nuggets team deserves to be in more as they're performing well while OKC plays like **** every other game. At the end of the day, I don't want to see the Pelicans get in. They're going to get smashed in the playoffs.
Tf you have against @freddy fig I need that man and the brown liquor in here for the first round

Heat just can be wild clutch when you don't expect it, they can win or lose to any team on any given night and it would barely be a surprise to anyone who's watched them all year

Phi or Cle would bring the best out of Miami which is why I want to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom