Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sitting the year out did wonders for the kid

maybe the NBA should have a redshirt year for players drafted straight outta high school :nerd:

Are we really drinking this Sixers kool-aid? Embiid, Fultz, Simmons which one has playoff experience? I’m all for JJ Reddick leading locker room huddles however.

Need OKC to hold on to that 7th seed. KD is really fragile right now. I think the upset will happen :nerd:

Are we really drinking this Sixers kool-aid? Embiid, Fultz, Simmons which one has playoff experience? I’m all for JJ Reddick leading locker room huddles however.

Need OKC to hold on to that 7th seed. KD is really fragile right now. I think the upset will happen :nerd:
Sixers are a good team. This is FAR from the team we've seen over the last few years. Embiid is a top 2 big man in the league and has been relatively healthy, Simmons is a 6'10" athletic PG and has shown that he's a top 25 or so player, Dario is improving, and they have 4-5 good role players.

Sixers are a good team. This is FAR from the team we've seen over the last few years. Embiid is a top 2 big man in the league and has been relatively healthy, Simmons is a 6'10" athletic PG and has shown that he's a top 25 or so player, Dario is improving, and they have 4-5 good role players.

Don’t get me wrong I like the Sixers a lot but they’re still young. I feel like the Bucks could beat them in a series legitimately.

I don’t. Embiid & Ben > Greek & Middleton and Philly has a better supporting cast, IMO.

Ben is on a hot streak but I don’t think he could keep up with Greek in a series. Fultz still looks like a liability and Bledsoe has had an above decent season. Embiid is still to fragile as well.

The Sixers needs a good head coach,,Doc Rivers will make that team a Championship caliber since they have all the tools and talents
Hell no lol
Don’t get me wrong I like the Sixers a lot but they’re still young. I feel like the Bucks could beat them in a series legitimately.
You wildin lol Giannis is amazing but the Bucks as a team aren’t
Ben is on a hot streak but I don’t think he could keep up with Greek in a series. Fultz still looks like a liability and Bledsoe has had an above decent season. Embiid is still to fragile as well.
Which Fultz are you watching? How can you be a liability when you can get to the rim at will and playing good defense as a back up

Embiid has not been fragile this season.

Bledsoe is not that good but ok

@pch roadwinder @erupt @mr guy

2BD7B698-22C4-4197-9179-25DB03B432C7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom