• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we need Durant to finish his career and compare stats to gauge if he's good enough to be top 10-15 all time. He just is lol.

Anyway the point wavy is making isn't to argue whether or not Durant should be ranked higher than Jerry West. It's to say the Warriors are still really good because they have Durant who is top 10-15 good, which he is.

He's a top 15 talent for sure but IMO, winning 1 MVP, 3 scoring titles and a couple (3-4) titles as a second fiddle might not bring him to that top 10 level.

And then there are players like Sixers rookie Ben Simmons, who acknowledged not caring for treaties made between opponents.

"You should be playing hard every time you step on the floor," Simmons said. "Guys get paid to rebound. You don't know if the ball's not coming to you. When someone says that, or that they're not really picking me up full-court, I know I got you."

And so, Simmons said, he's developed a routine for handling those moments.

"They ask me if I'm going, and I usually say 'No' then go for the rebound," he said. "Maybe after that they learn their lesson."
#ScumbagSimmons
#NotMyROY

It's not cocky it's confidence and I love that about the kid. What is he suppose to say? No I don't think I'm the ROY, that kid Mitchell in Utah has impressed me and should win.

He has that swagger and soft spoken confidence in him. That's my rookie :pimp:

Plus he said he's winning it for embiid and saric for last years snub.

Hope the Suns drop to 4 in the draft lottery. This season was a disgrace. Free D. Book!
Anything but the Kings getting the top pick...dont wanna see another talented youngster waste away in Sacramento.... N free Buddy buckets!! He needs to be on a decent team contributing with his elite shooting

Catching up on the thread, I see buc em buc em has not only ditched his shirt but has been typing buck *** naked for a minute now. :lol:

I ain't eem mad, the Sixers are balling right now. Don't even think the most optimistic Sixers' fan expected this type of season from them.

Trust the process indeed.

Interested in seeing what they do in the playoffs since they're "playing with house money".

:lol: @ bronsexuals and bronophobic.

Can't wait for the playoffs this weekend.

So Ben Simmons is the guy on 2k that agrees to play sim and then spends the entire game trying to dunk, steal inbounds, letting cpu guard you while he stays near the paint with the center, and pausing the game after every lob

#NotMyAustralian
#InglesGang

If you got to watch a bunch of Chefs cook for a year and then went into a cooking competition with someone who never saw how pros cook you’d have a significant advantage. That is Ben Simmons.

We need to revise this rule. I get annoyed every time this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom