• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Few more weeks til kd is at home watching the playoffs after a first round exit :emoji_hugging:

:lol:

The last (and only) time Kevin “The Servant” Durant got bounced in the 1st round....he was 21 jeers old and that was against defending champion Lakers team.

GSW limping....but never forget this is Kevin Durant. A top 10-15 player of all time (and climbing) in his prime. Perspective

:lol:

The last (and only) time Kevin “The Servant” Durant got bounced in the 1st round....he was 21 jeers old and that was against defending champion Lakers team.

GSW limping....but never forget this is Kevin Durant. A top 10-15 player of all time (and climbing) in his prime. Perspective

Top 10-15 all-time? Currently?

Maybe when he's done and that's still a maybe.

I don't think we need Durant to finish his career and compare stats to gauge if he's good enough to be top 10-15 all time. He just is lol.

Anyway the point wavy is making isn't to argue whether or not Durant should be ranked higher than Jerry West. It's to say the Warriors are still really good because they have Durant who is top 10-15 good, which he is.

Can't tell if people are just being optimistic about the warriors losing or ignoring that coasting is a real thing. The Warriors coasted to almost 60 wins while each star player missed a substantial amount of time at the same time.

A Durant lead Warriors is still the 2nd best team. Might get pushed a bit but 100% expecting to see "playoff" Warriors.

The Warriors have been my second favorite team for years now and I’ll say that the Warriors right now are more vulnerable than they’ve ever been during this era of their team. They’ve been playing bad basketball over the past 15 games or so at the worst time possible and it seems like they keep having injury issues pop up. They need Curry back immediately or else they could legit get pushed even in the first round by the Thunder/Spurs/Pelicans/Jazz.

"None"
tenor.gif

Tinashe's gooey goodness got this man feeling hisself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom