• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks are that team that suck but are dangerous to everybody in the conference. I've been so disappointed with them this year but there's still this vibe of optimism deep down they'll make some noise.

Throughout the entire season we've had a number of scrubs getting real minutes. Brogdon is finally back tonight and if we shorten our rotation to 8-9 players we could do something.

Giannis was great in the playoffs last year. Looking forward to see what he does with experience.

What if you're a 2nd rd pick and are available for all 82 but never get in a game? Are you a rookie that next season?
If you are on the active roster and not injured but don't play. You'll be a sophomore the following season

What’s scary about Philly is that they are this good withought their number 1. Add him and the number 10 pick this year plus LeBron with an improving Simmons and Embiid (from summer work outs)

Don’t see how this squad can’t win it next year?

Westbrook is an odd case of a top 10 player who most teams wouldn't want.

Hypothetically, what could Westbrook even get you in a trade scenario? He's 30 and at the beginning of a 5 yr/$200m contract. We all know that he's not the best teammate, he takes about 6 awful shots per game and doesn't play in an offensive system.

I can see things getting VERY bleak in OKC if (when?) PG leaves. They'll have 2/3rds of their salary cap tied up with 2 players (Westbrook and Melo) next season.

EEB2DA45-E039-47C0-A6F3-283A3036C819.jpeg

608EE40B-AE72-4BCC-8998-0DC04F9C74BC.png

If the Sixers win the ship I deserve a ring way more than Bayless

What’s scary about Philly is that they are this good withought their number 1. Add him and the number 10 pick this year plus LeBron with an improving Simmons and Embiid (from summer work outs)

Don’t see how this squad can’t win it next year?
guess fultz can sit another year then

Should he get through the game without a hitch, James will set himself up to also play against the Knicks in Wednesday's regular-season finale and thus play in all 82 games for the first time in his 15-year career.

√="From an economic opportunity, I don't think we should prohibit 18-year-olds from coming out of high school and coming into the NBA," Redick said. "I look at college basketball. I look at the one-done-rule, it's all just forms of control. There is a little bit of a race element there. People complain about NBA players, saying they're not ready, but no one really gives a **** if somebody goes pro in golf or tennis."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Doncic should be the #1 overall pick but he won't be

Man Ayton looked like every bit of an absolute problem to me. If im a GM I don't think I could pass on him.

With that said I hopped on the Doncic train last summer and will be taking on a role of actively supporting him when his NBA career starts.

The 76ers are a solid team no doubt but these wins overs jobber teams, who lay down and pull off their panties for you, got a lot of you dudes gassed.

Mavs, Cle, Pistons, Nets, Charlotte, Hawks, Knicks, Minn*, Nuggets*, Magic, Grizzles

Lost against The Heat, The Bucks, Wizards and The Pacers. ( A coincidence they're playoff teams?)
*Decent wins

Here's a bit of advice to buc em buc em and the sixers gang...

Remain prudent. Fly with caution, your wings are made of feathers and wax and the sun is always hot...

Sixers played trash teams to end the year because they played better teams earlier in the year, so whatever. a 50 win team is a 50 win team.

I don't expect them to just walk over anybody. Not sure if others are because of their win streak.

I don't think anybody in the entire league is going to walk over anybody. The parity is low key lit this season.

The 76ers are a solid team no doubt but these wins overs jobber teams, who lay down and pull off their panties for you, got a lot of you dudes gassed.

Mavs, Cle, Pistons, Nets, Charlotte, Hawks, Knicks, Minn*, Nuggets*, Magic, Grizzles

Lost against The Heat, The Bucks, Wizards and The Pacers. ( A coincidence they're playoff teams?)
*Decent wins

Here's a bit of advice to buc em buc em and the sixers gang...

Remain prudent. Fly with caution, your wings are made of feathers and wax and the sun is always hot...
The entire East played the same teams and only 2 other teams have a better record on the east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom