• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixers played trash teams to end the year because they played better teams earlier in the year, so whatever. a 50 win team is a 50 win team.

I don't expect them to just walk over anybody. Not sure if others are because of their win streak.

I don't think anybody in the entire league is going to walk over anybody. The parity is low key lit this season.

Correct.

Also my dude slipped Cleveland into the bad wins category, which is... interesting.

The 76ers are a solid team no doubt but these wins overs jobber teams, who lay down and pull off their panties for you, got a lot of you dudes gassed.

Mavs, Cle, Pistons, Nets, Charlotte, Hawks, Knicks, Minn*, Nuggets*, Magic, Grizzles

Lost against The Heat, The Bucks, Wizards and The Pacers. ( A coincidence they're playoff teams?)
*Decent wins

Here's a bit of advice to buc em buc em and the sixers gang...

Remain prudent. Fly with caution, your wings are made of feathers and wax and the sun is always hot...

Lol

We’ve also beat all those playoffs teams you mentioned plus the Celtics and Raptors the last time we played them as well as sweeping the Spurs, Jazz, Nuggets and Clippers, splitting with the Blazers, would have swept the Rockets if not for a BS Eric Gordon buzzer beater, would have swept the Cavs if not for a loss we took in December without Embiid and split with the Pelicans in a game we didn’t have Embiid.

yall continue to bring up weak teams but FORGET to mention on how bad we beat them.

DOUBLE DIGIT wins where we got to rest our starters in the 4th on most games but keep sleeping

Should euro guys that have been playing pro since they were middle-school aged not be eligible for ROY?

We didn't have embiid lol

Didn’t realize we actually split with you...this was the first matchup of the season. Both wins you had vs us were in the first couple months of the season. Both losses you took to us were in the last month and a half of the season. Seems like you’re trending in the wrong direction with that matchup.

Embiid had 30 and 11 that game you posted the video of by the way

Should euro guys that have been playing pro since they were middle-school aged not be eligible for ROY?

Collecting euro checks, playing in another country, not playing nba players, not coached by nba coaches, don’t have nba teammates, not traveling the nba schedule, not practicing with nba players

The NBA is nothing like Europe though so I have no issue with old euros winning rookie of the year

Y'all stay reaching with this ****

With the Celtics done without kyrie and smart I'm pulling for the sixers in the eastern conference.would love to see them in the finals instead of another LeBron team taking another L. that movie is tired already

It’s professional basketball, professional coaches, professional development, and playing against other professionals.

It’s professional basketball, professional coaches, professional development, and playing against other professionals.

No it’s not. It’s different cultures. Europeans have 2 hour practices during the season. Some of them smoke cigarettes. We iso a lot more than they do. European fans are way more intense. European clubs don’t play young guys like they do in the NBA

It's a different language, literally and figuratively

I honestly don't care that the rules allow Simmons to win, I want him to

However if you can't acknowledge the circumstances and then try to rationalize it by bringing European rookies into the discussion you're just being stubborn

Tbh even though you didn't play an NBA game, a year of experience being on NBA roster, whatever that experience may be, is a fair argument to no longer be considered a rookie.

If I had to guess Ben Simmons would not have been as good last season as he has been this season.

But I get it both ways and its whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom