Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MVP MVP making the playoff thread

GrotesqueComplexAffenpinscher.gif

Last edited:
Current coaches who started out as video coordinators.

• Mike Budenholzer
  • Alvin Gentry
  • Joe Prunty
  • Eric Spoelstra
  • Frank Vogel

*looks to see if sixers video coordinator position is open*

I don’t either. It’s only when it becomes an issue for a team and impacts their organization negatively where I raise an eyebrow. However, there’s a time and place for humility.

If you ever watch any of Ben’s interviews after games or anything he basically just sounds like Tim Duncan/Kawhi and all he talks about is his teammates and winning. They’ll always ask him about his stats after the game and what historic thing he’s accomplished that night and he’s always just like “I just wanna win” “I wanna be one of the greatest to ever play the game and win championships ships” “my teammates do a great job for me”

I remember predraft they were talking to McGrady about Ingram vs Simmons and Tracy said both came up to the box at the arena and said something to the effect of Ingram approaching and being very respectful to the nba legends in the room while Simmons was acting like he was too good to be in the room.

His words not mine

Before Sixers fans come at me...yes I’d take Simmons over anyone on my teams roster 10 times over.
I like that. Simmons coming in like

4DF0BCC5-5E56-4298-912F-9758CD1B979C.gif

YOUNG KING X FRESH PRINCE

Rip the collector too.
Wiz ain’t been the same since his demise.
Hopefully Buc em doesn’t end up like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom