• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it’s relevant because the main gripe that people have with fake rookies winning rookie of the year are the advantages that come with being in the NBA despite not playing, not the simple fact that they are on a roster.

No it’s relevant because the main gripe that people have with fake rookies winning rookie of the year are the advantages that come with being in the NBA despite not playing, not the simple fact that they are on a roster.
The main gripe is that someone like Simmons was immersed into the NBA life for one whole season. Learned from his coaching staff and teammates all of the playbooks probably even practiced with them

These other folks you're talking about, Europe, g league, they aren't getting that NBA exposure

If they were women @buc em would call embiid a stupid trashy **** twitter thot that he'd never date. We gotta use another analogy

gay-friend
new.jpg

The main gripe is that someone like Simmons was immersed into the NBA life for one whole season. Learned from his coaching staff and teammates all of the playbooks probably even practiced with them

These other folks you're talking about, Europe, g league, they aren't getting that NBA exposure
We’re just gonna have to agree to disagree bro.
Atleast we both acknowledge the greatness of Young Ben.

He’s always been this way, honestly. Watch his doc on showtime. Him and his sister are entitled.
I remember predraft they were talking to McGrady about Ingram vs Simmons and Tracy said both came up to the box at the arena and said something to the effect of Ingram approaching and being very respectful to the nba legends in the room while Simmons was acting like he was too good to be in the room.

His words not mine

Before Sixers fans come at me...yes I’d take Simmons over anyone on my teams roster 10 times over.

Reactions: God
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom