• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the ROY award is for being a rookie in the NBA. There isn't as big of a grey area as you guys are making it out to be lol.

The only grey area that exists is being on an NBA roster vs playing a game.

To me the most logical way to distinguish it is by cutting out all grey areas and say if you're on an NBA roster it counts as being a rookie. Then you don't have to nitpick and say what's the difference between one guy being injured while another guy suited up but never played. Or whatever else scenario that may exist.

May have worded that poorly for someone who's having an issue grasping the concept. Yes its run by the NBA, but it's not the same league. I mean super obvious right. It literally says in the name its a different league. And to confirm that they aren't playing against teams in the NBA. It's a minor league.

Have a feeling some team not in the lottery will offer up some crazy package at a chance to land Luka

Want to see chaos this summer

Slovenia's head coach is a Utah assistant. Shame they have no way to get him

Apparently his euro schedule will prevent him from participating in any workouts. Interesting

If AD and Embiid were females and us mens were being mens it'd be like......

Anthony Davis is nice and has a brilliant personality.
Joel Embiid is nice and beautiful and the body is banging.

If they were women buc em buc em would call embiid a stupid trashy **** twitter thot that he'd never date. We gotta use another analogy

Man the Sixers are starting to become one of the hated teams on here.

It's always been the trend. NT enjoys the come up but when they are up, they would love nothing but to see em fall.

I personally can't wait to see what they can do in the playoffs, even if they get bounced in the first round, it's a very successful season that exceeded everyone's expectations.

No it’s not. It’s different cultures. Europeans have 2 hour practices during the season. Some of them smoke cigarettes. We iso a lot more than they do. European fans are way more intense. European clubs don’t play young guys like they do in the NBA

:lol:

That's a real athlete

that’s still an advantage over college players right
You keep asking this when it's irrelevant to the topic

Anytime you can play basketball full time and not have other obligations like class, it's an advantage

That doesn't mean they can't be considered rookies when they become a part of an NBA organization for the first season

G league, Europe, mars, etc they aren't the NBA

It's always been the trend. NT enjoys the come up but when they are up, they would love nothing but to see em fall.

I personally can't wait to see what they can do in the playoffs, even if they get bounced in the first round, it's a very successful season that exceeded everyone's expectations.
Just waiting for all of the Simmons slander coming his way

He can't shoot. He can't space the floor. Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom