• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is going on with Okafor? DNP? Meanwhile Amir Johnson with 15 excruciating minutes.

DMec4M4WAAALsab.jpg

This mf'n pass.

Def one of my favorite passes of his ever. Saw it in real time last night. Still in awe. I've practiced a lot of his more difficult passes. I dont think i can do this one man.

Bron is an incredible basketball player.

F bron doh. Snitch bish family guy

Def one of my favorite passes of his ever. Saw it in real time last night. Still in awe. I've practiced a lot of his more difficult passes. I dont think i can do this one man.

Bron is an incredible basketball player.

F bron doh. Snitch bish family guy

U gotta be kidding me b? Great pass but def not one of his most difficult passes. U ain't able to pass with ya left? Left handed passes in general are :pimp:

U gotta be kidding me b? Great pass but def not one of his most difficult passes. U ain't able to pass with ya left? Left handed passes in general are :pimp:

nahhh dont downplay that pass. I pass with my left all the time. and agreed, they're :smoking. I play left and right equally. But that pass was a thing of beauty. Just the way he saw the court and the play forming and shredded the interior defense with that pass and that arm strength.. I cant help but be gassed.

f bron doh. seriously.

Fell asleep during the second half but

SMH Ryan Anderson
Dearon Fox looks good
George hill looking like hes worth the money
Skal has a nice touch

Fultz just isn’t looking like the kid I thought man. Towards the draft I was really content with Fox or Smith in Philly and it’s showing like they would’ve been just a good fits

Looked up google and it says 13

So I guess LeBron wants to play past 40

Well if Silver gets rid of the one and done rule it could be sooner than that.

Would be cool to see.

How many instances have there been if a father and son playing in a league at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom