• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This league is Alphabet's

tenor.gif

Over time croc rondo should flourish around the rim in the paint. Dude is way too smooth and intelligent, needs to continue to develop finishing with both hands

Fultz just attacks and gets to the rim with ease. I love watching him play. Just gotta find a way to be more effective off the ball now that BS is doing majority of ball handling.

This is probably the first time Fultz is asked to play off ball for this long. It's an adjustment that I think will benefit him. I gotta admit though...I'm sweatin a little seeing his Shaw like free throw form

He was so comfortable controlling the pace of the game like a veteran PG, it was great to see.

I don’t question his instincts or pace, I call him crocodile Rondo for a reason.

His unwillingness to shoot anything but layups is what’s going to get him. Yeah Giannis isn’t shooting jumpers either but he’s another kind of athlete/finisher.

I still believe in Fultz long term. Him breaking his jumper is a big set back but the skill is still there

I been said Fultz, DSJ and fox were better prospects than Lonzo
Thought this seemed pretty obvious going into the draft, but Lonzo was the hometown kid and Lakers felt the need to pick him...

I don’t question his instincts or pace, I call him crocodile Rondo for a reason.

His unwillingness to shoot anything but layups is what’s going to get him. Yeah Giannis isn’t shooting jumpers either but he’s another kind of athlete/finisher.

I see them as completely different players. Simmons has more of a natural PG instinct but Giannis is just another type of beast that we've never seen before. If Simmons can get to be a decent spot up shooter (kind of like Kidd), that should make him that much better.

I just looked at Noel's number last night and he low key balled out.

16, 11, 1 stl, 3 blks in just 19 minutes. Not bad.

On another note:

I may be a couple of days late but this was too funny :rofl:

How is Dawkins verified on YouTube now? Very weird that the NBA is allowing this. First time in noticing the check by his name.

ill follow up with this....

depending on flow of the game he might even get 25mins right off the bat. Remember last year even with restrictions he never truly had a time limit. i think if its close hes gonna be in

Called this.

How is Dawkins verified on YouTube now? Very weird that the NBA is allowing this. First time in noticing the check by his name.

NBA has/had some initiative where fans can use NBA content to make highlight videos. My boy has his own video company and is currently trying to get in that program. I'll try to get more details but I'm guessing that's how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom