• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if Silver gets rid of the one and done rule it could be sooner than that.

Would be cool to see.

How many instances have there been if a father and son playing in a league at the same time?
I think it’s very rare. The most famous is Ken Griffey Jr playing with his dad for a year I believe? That’s baseball though. Don’t see any for basketball.

I hate that my brodie J Lin got injured
Brooklyn about to go from 30 wins to 20 wins with him out

Fultz just isn’t looking like the kid I thought man. Towards the draft I was really content with Fox or Smith in Philly and it’s showing like they would’ve been just a good fits
Fox and Smith looking great. Really thought Philly was gonna trade down for one of them. Other note: Covington is a beast!

Get familiar folk. Youngin ready. Mean while Luke saying Zo basically trash and needs a hoop tutor. Cant protect him forever from Star Fox.

IMG_0771.PNG

Homeboy is gonna be a problem. When that j gets reliable...it's a wrap.

Fox would have been a terrible fit with Simmons but I think DSJ could have fit really well with him with the way he's shooting threes now. Fultz impressed me in the second half tonight and he got back to his old form on that stepback jumper over Oubre that he made. Hopefully a sign of things to come.

The most promising thing to come from the Sixers game last night was Embiid playing 27 minutes and Simmons playing 35 minutes on opening night. I'm glad Embiid finally spoke out against the minute restriction BS, it seems to have worked.

Fultz just isn’t looking like the kid I thought man. Towards the draft I was really content with Fox or Smith in Philly and it’s showing like they would’ve been just a good fits

Stop, rookie point guards always start slow. He’s coming off the bench with a shoulder injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom