• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only kept watching this game to see how many shots Crawford could get up in garbage time. Dude stays launching

ESPN showing Westbrook cheesing these rebounds :rofl: :rofl: Grant pulled back from grabbing a board to allow Westbrook to have it, Melo doesn't even try for another board that's coming in his direction, then Melo and Adams both walk the other direction instead of going for the board :lol: no dignity anywhere

For some reason my feelings towards the Vikings never really translated over to the other franchises in Minnesota. Now that I think about it i'm down to see the Wolves lose.

Little Fishes going to be sweating on Wednesday. Thread going to be glorious :lol:
My dude was trying to speak the Wolves clinching a spot into existence on some "I'd rather play the Spurs or the Pels in the first round"

Breh better hope and pray the Wolves don't lose out on the playoffs on their own home floor on Wednesday

On a srs note, I hope Wolves don't make it. They're boring as hell to watch and I hope Thibbs gets fired. Them boys need a different leader

D2CF4A8E-AEAF-4842-A7CB-FB749B83736F.png

Richard Jefferson

My dude was trying to speak the Wolves clinching a spot into existence on some "I'd rather play the Spurs or the Pels in the first round"

Breh better hope and pray the Wolves don't lose out on the playoffs on their own home floor on Wednesday

On a srs note, I hope Wolves don't make it. They're boring as hell to watch and I hope Thibbs gets fired. Them boys need a different leader
As a Wolves fan tough to disagree with anything said here. Specifically the boring part, for having some of the best athletes its straight ZzzzZZZz with Thibs running the show.

I think there is friction with Wiggins and Thibs, despite all the hate Wiggins gets (from me included) He actually regressed this year, which given his age and raw talent is inexcusable and falls on the coach. GOOD RIDDANCE THIBS Playoffs or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom