• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D2CF4A8E-AEAF-4842-A7CB-FB749B83736F.png

Richard Jefferson
Again I’ll ask, why spite Ben because the sixers have good management. It’s not bens fault the Jazz didn’t go out and get additional scorers for the team.

after reviewing the rockets potential opponents and path to the finals, i am now rooting for the Wolves to beat the Nuggets.

smh have to join the KAT>Jokic bandwagon for a day.

let's go @lil fish

The more I think about the more I think there is a legit argument that Mitchell deserves the ROY outright regardless if you think he's a true rookie or not. Thinking about if im more impressed with the Sixers getting the 3/4 seed in the East or the Jazz the 3/4 seed in the West. And how Mitchell is the best player on his team while Simmons is not.

Then I read, The Jazz are the best team in the NBA without a current or former all-star on their roster. The next best are the Nets and Bulls.
Here are the 5 teams in the NBA without a current or former all-star on the their roster:
  • Utah Jazz 47-33
  • Brooklyn Nets: 27-53
  • Chicago Bulls: 27-53
  • Orlando Magic: 24-56
  • Atlanta Haws: 24-57
Could a triple double narrative be playing a role in masking the truth again

Last edited:
We shouldn't over think it if we're not caring whether or not Simmons is actually a rookie

Who's having a better season, Simmons or Mitchell

Both teams are actually doing pretty exceptional and outperforming their projections

Being the best player on his team shouldn't matter (Joel missed a quarter of the season just like Rudy missed some games)

im also not trying to downplay how good Simmons is and has been, rather wonder if Mitchell isn't getting enough respect. I think you could argue both deserve it outright, not just Ben. I think being the best player on your team requires a higher responsibility to carry and stuff like that matters to me when something is as close as this.

Last edited:
I think NT gives Mitchell his due respect tbh although it's clear that Simmons being his comp is a factor in that lol

As transcendent as Embiid may end up being, this season Simmons is the one who's making the offense what it is. He legit got Cov a bag, keeping JJ looking like a youngster, giving extra life to Ersan and Belly etc.

Simmons also a legit defender and scores pretty exceptionally himself

https://niketalk.com/threads/2017-2...ge-registration-is-not-open-as-of-yet.671422/

We byke. 2017-2018 NBA Bracket Challenge. Bracket creation is not live as seeding is not finalized but I wanted to get it out there as early as possible.

I once again have no idea what a prize should be, so if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to offer them up.

Lets see if the Rockets and Raptors truthers are really about what they say.

Lets see if buc em buc em truly trusts the process.

Someone enlighten me....

I was thinking Thunder gonna be in 7 because of tie breakers but I see all these projections and most have them at 5 or 6. How?

Is it because spurs play Pels?

Last edited:
I’m still on Page 4120 of 4137 but saw the SportsCenter highlights of OKC-MIA. Rustle was 34 boards away from averaging a triple double and conveniently grabbed 18 last night. I can’t WAIT to see the tales starting in the evening.

I am willing to bet large amount that antidope antidope is spitting gospel

https://niketalk.com/threads/2017-2...ge-registration-is-not-open-as-of-yet.671422/

We byke. 2017-2018 NBA Bracket Challenge. Bracket creation is not live as seeding is not finalized but I wanted to get it out there as early as possible.

I once again have no idea what a prize should be, so if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to offer them up.

Lets see if the Rockets and Raptors truthers are really about what they say.

Lets see if buc em buc em truly trusts the process.

I’m guessing we obviously won’t be putting in entries til the exact matchups are set in stone though, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom