• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still on Page 4120 of 4137 but saw the SportsCenter highlights of OKC-MIA. Rustle was 34 boards away from averaging a triple double and conveniently grabbed 18 last night. I can’t WAIT to see the tales starting in the evening.

I am willing to bet large amount that antidope antidope is spitting gospel
I haven't said a word. Just waiting to see what happens next. Cause he may just sit out and claim it doesn't matter while it kills him inside..

Westbrook gonna be wearing some Patrick Ewing knee pads and be boxing out like prime Reggie Evans tomorrow night

****'s gonna be the rebounding equivalent of David Robinson's 71 point game on the final day of the 93-94 season. :lol: Steven Adams will probably grab even fewer than the 3 boards he grabbed against Miami. The other 4 Thunder players on the court will be boxing out and letting the ball hit the floor before they grab the rebound themselves, playoff seeding be damned.

It would be hilarious if the Grizzlies just constantly ran out the clock and turned the ball over intentionally instead of shooting the ball though. Then Russ would have to get a little more creative...

As a bum TWolves fan I can appreciate winning 46 or 47 games, but this season has been a trainwreck to watch. Thibs is beyond disappointing, the players tuned him out in week 1 and his style is 5-10 years behind. He's the only one who doesn't know it. You give anyone on niketalk Towns, Wiggins, and 2/3 a season of J Butler and they could coach it to an 8 or 9 seed.

He ain't getting fired because he's in control of the entire operation there, has a massive contract, and the team owner is clueless when it comes to what to do outside of office work.

Last edited:
What’d Lord Russell do to you guys to receive such hate?
making a mockery of triple doubles. This is officially the era of stat padding , and he is the leader.
No way in hell should a pg naturally grab 10 rebs every game. That ish isnt impressive at all and everyone that rooted for his shananigans last year and made him mvp last year are idiots.

Since the Heat choked away that game last night, there's no way they can play they Cavs in the 1st round lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom