Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That man using.

Hmmm where did i see that look before...?

Oh i remember..

Now i see why kd likes beasley so much. Cut from that same cloth

blake-griffin-dunk-kd.jpg

Wait, when was that ever the argument for Simmons not making the all star game?

Couldn't we also do:

Embiid is the best center in the league and top 10 overall.

Simmons doesn't have more help than Mitchell.

Because it's a prime example of the hypocrisy when it comes to the NCAA/NBA and other sports (other demographics).

You put on your NCAA hat and blurt out all these random *** everything-that-can-go-wrong scenarios pretending like you care about the kids futures.

Yet you don't put the same energy when it comes to to pointing out everything wrong and exploitative about the NCAA. Somehow...a kid skipping the NCAA to play elsewhere ranks higher on your list of concern than corruption by the same organization.

Meanwhile...we have a 100 year system occurring in baseball...and nobody says **** about it.

Miss me with that college degree nonsense as if you care.

I wonder if ya'll knew the amount of seniors in the NCAA that don't actually end up getting their degrees.
I’m just curious on how dudes career will pan out? I hope he does well but every dude in here was saying how its a good move. I just dont think its gonna be that easy.

Well wtf is the point of discussing the NCAA’s corruption? Everyone knows it happens, everyone knows its unfair .
Dude skipping college to go play for the d league is somewhat uncharted territory so its gonna be talked about. Hes going agaisnt the grain and everyone saying its a good choice and it very well could be but its not a sure thing. I am not saying NCAA route is a sure thing .

I not once brought up a college degree so miss me with that

And Yea of course i know a guy spent 4 or 5 years in college. He didnt earn a degree but he’s probably earned over a million dollars from playing.

ive seen that all over reddit, twitter. i dont frequent here enough but maybe buc em buc em can chime in on that one.

Simmons RT it himself as well

'He’s just a very strange player and you always get the push back, like when I ask coaches in particular about if he could be an All Star, (they say) ‘He’s a rookie, he’s got to earn the All Star, you can’t just put a rookie in All Star.' quote from an article

For the entire season Lebron is averaging better numbers than Harden in every statistical category, no?

14 more wins than Cleveland. It’s hardens time. Felt that he should’ve won it last year and over curry 2 years prior to that. It’s not even a question tbh

Melo out here stealing money and had a video of him denouncing snitching.

I wouldn’t expect him to do anything less
for real.
It's like the people who ish on oladipo and point to interviews where oladipo says he learned from Russ. What they expect him to say " I hate Russ he never passed me the ball and stole rebounds " . Dudes are just being professionals. Don't take they words at face value.

That man using.

Hmmm where did i see that look before...?

Oh i remember..

Now i see why kd likes beasley so much. Cut from that same cloth

blake-griffin-dunk-kd.jpg

Lebron’s head is still at the rim in season 15. He isn’t human.

Couldn't we also do:

Embiid is the best center in the league and top 10 overall.

Simmons doesn't have more help than Mitchell.
It was pretty prevalent when it came to vets like Lowry, kemba or dragic making it. He’s a rookie and rookies never make the all star game. So let’s put dragic ok over him etc

ive seen that all over reddit, twitter. i dont frequent here enough but maybe buc em buc em can chime in on that one.

Simmons RT it himself as well

'He’s just a very strange player and you always get the push back, like when I ask coaches in particular about if he could be an All Star, (they say) ‘He’s a rookie, he’s got to earn the All Star, you can’t just put a rookie in All Star.' quote from an article

blake made it after he red-shirted..

It was pretty prevalent when it came to vets like Lowry, kemba or dragic making it. He’s a rookie and rookies never make the all star game. So let’s put dragic ok over him etc

Exactly! He didn't make it because he wasn't good or exciting enough to jump over anyone else.

Blake made it as a fake rookie and there was no controversy behind it.

Wade reaaaady!!!

On another note, my barbershop talking about how Minnesota can win 2 vs Houston n how they better than Denver blah blah... smh the worst place to talk sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom