Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0272.JPG

Marcelo Huertas Didn't Enjoy the Leadership Styles of Kobe Byrant or Brandon Ingram

Kobe was not cool, could not take the team in the back, youngsters who needed to have the leadership great could not take over.

How was Ingram going to play? Like the front-office(director) would respond to the fans? What happened? They put the Ingram of shipowner even without him having the slightest notion, cocoon of shipowner. He was super shy inside the court. I think that was very clear. Our team was wrong about that.

Calderon and I were harmed. All this for Ingram to get off the bench and play.

http://thebiglead.com/2017/10/17/ma...ship-styles-of-kobe-byrant-or-brandon-ingram/

I hope this man keeps dropping bombs :lol: this is great. I remember Rudy Fernandez hated the NBA and its players, I'd love to hear him go off about everything. Darko would probably have some entertaining **** to say too :lol:

Parsons got boo'ed for missing FT's :lol:

Fans had every excuse in the world as to why they were boo'ing him, but none were really valid. Its not like he's purposely trying to play bad and look at the surgeries he's coming off of. Just bad taste IMO.

Like somebody mentioned, boo Chris Wallace bum ***. This isn't the first time Memphis fans done this, either. They boo'd Calathes, Pau and Rudy :lol:

I think the Nets will be better than the Bulls, Lakers, Suns, Knicks for sure. Potentially better than Orlando and Indiana

They added good players and while they’ll miss Lin, the cupboard isn’t bare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom