• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monk will be monte all over again. With longer range.

I need bacon to be the goods tho. I believe in him.

Yeah the fear with Monk was he'd be a poor man's Jamal Crawford and it's looking a little scary right now.

Philly is going to lose a lot of games just like last night where they look good but can't finish against a veteran team. I was still impressed by them. Ben Simmons has superstar potential. He reminds me of Blake a little bit, obviously closer to a guard version.

That's terrible for brooklyn. Was looking forward to him & D'Lo playing off each other under Atkinson. Would've been entertaining.

This is GREAT news for Cleveland though. Brooklyn gonna be 20+ games under .500 by the trade deadline so that pick is gonna have a TON of value.

Get familiar folk. Youngin ready. Mean while Luke saying Zo basically trash and needs a hoop tutor. Cant protect him forever from Star Fox.

:smh: wish george hill wasn't on the roster. Wanna see this guy for 35+ mins a night.

That's some incredible speed by Fox. Then again those highlights don't exactly show a lot of diversity to his game.

i never understood not starting a blue chip rookie like fox, this aint the NFL. let that man hoop..

I understand it. Fox often moves too fast and needs to start shooting 3 pointers. He needs a vet for a little to help him out. I can’t imagine Hill being there past the ASB anyways

Mims, one of James’ lifelong friends and an official Cavs employee, reached out his hand to slap Drederick five. But Dred, Irving’s father, pulled his own arm back and refused the gesture.

When James later asked Irving about the incident and if there was something wrong, Irving said his father believed they shouldn’t be “fraternizing with the enemy.” Three sources with knowledge of the exchange independently confirmed it to The Athletic, revealing just a glimmer of light into a fractured relationship that both men hid well during their time together.

That's some incredible speed by Fox. Then again those highlights don't exactly show a lot of diversity to his game.
That's fair, and he may not have much diversity to his game right now. However, he did show pretty much everything that made me like him originally-

ELITE quickness and athleticism
Competitiveness/"dog in him"
Willingness and ease of getting in the paint
Good passer
Good defensive instincts

I don't ever want to give a direct comparison like John Wall, because he was such an incredible prospect, and is a great player, but he does have a lot of similar characteristics.

Last edited:
IMG_0272.JPG

Marcelo Huertas Didn't Enjoy the Leadership Styles of Kobe Byrant or Brandon Ingram

Kobe was not cool, could not take the team in the back, youngsters who needed to have the leadership great could not take over.

How was Ingram going to play? Like the front-office(director) would respond to the fans? What happened? They put the Ingram of shipowner even without him having the slightest notion, cocoon of shipowner. He was super shy inside the court. I think that was very clear. Our team was wrong about that.

Calderon and I were harmed. All this for Ingram to get off the bench and play.

http://thebiglead.com/2017/10/17/ma...ship-styles-of-kobe-byrant-or-brandon-ingram/

That's fair, and he may not have much diversity to his game right now. However, he did show pretty much everything that made me like him originally-

ELITE quickness and athleticism
Competitiveness/"dog in him"
Willingness and ease of getting in the paint
Good passer
Good defensive instincts

I don't ever want to give a direct comparison like John Wall, because he was such an incredible prospect, and is a great player, but he does have a lot of similar characteristics.

Wall has such good vision. I am a huge Wall fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom